Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 58cm Cannondale Slice, 57cm BMC SL01, Quarq, HED Jet 5/7/Disc, Garmin, Shoes, Trainer!
Quote | Reply
*** ALL PRICES IN CANADIAN! Multiply by 0.75 to USD VALUE ***

I messed up my back in 2014 and was able to keep riding until earlier this year but have gotten to the point where I can go day to day pain free with yoga/pt/massage, but a 30 minute bike ride puts in me in pain for the next week. Keeping my CX bike in hopes of one day...
2012 58cm Cannondale Slice. White/black. Original 10-speed 105 bits, Felt Alloy aero bars, TriRig brakes, ISM Prologue saddle, Shimano training wheels. A few rock chips. $1250.
2012 57cm BMC SL01. Black/white/red. 10-speed Sram Red shifters, S700 crank, Rival brakes/derailleurs, Rotor BSA->BB30 bottom bracket, carbon stem/handle bars, Shimano training wheels. A few rock chips and chain stay is scratched. $1000.
Hed Jet C2 5/7 wheelset with GP4000s. Front is 2013 vintage, rear is 2015 vintage (with both an 10 and 11-speed hub). $1000.
Hed C2 Disc. 2010 vintage that I bought from AdeVos. Has a 10-speed hub but would convertible to 11-speed. Can be seen in the picture of the Slice. $500.
Quarq Riken Power Meter. BB30 Compact with 172mm carbon arms. 53/36T rings. The 53 is a Rotor noQ TT ring that required some grinding to fit the larger PM spider.. $700.
Speedplay Zero Black pedals and cleats. $150 for the never out of the box ones. $100 for the lightly used ones.
Kurt Kinetic Trainer, Riser, Trainer tire. $250.
Mavic Krysium Pro shoes in Red/Orange. Size 43 I believe. Maybe a dozen hours of use. Have a bit of grease on 'em that I'm sure would Simple Green out. $100.
Specialized Trivent Sport. Size 43. White with black trim. Never out of the box. $75.
Garmin Edge 500. Red/Black version. Typical scratches and missing the rubber plug that covers the USB port. $100.
LG Vorticce Aero Helmet. Cant remember if it's M or L. Black/white/red. $50.
Would be happy todo a package deal. Remember, all prices are in Canadian. Multiple by 0.75 to get USD price. Doesn't include shipping/duty/taxes. Emailing ostampflee at gmail dot com is probably the best way to get a hold of me.
Last edited by: owen.: Nov 23, 16 10:08
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 58cm Cannondale Slice, 57cm BMC SL01, Quarq, HED Jet 5/7/Disc, Garmin, Shoes, Trainer! [owen.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Owen

Is you Cannondale Slice still available?

FB: Endurance 3
Quote Reply