Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 2017 as-new Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL4, Di2 , size 56.
Quote | Reply
For sale is a 2017 Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL5 Size 56 frame kit, and Dura ace 9100 DI2 electronic shifting kit.
This frameset and components have never been outside, and always used in my basement on my emotion rollers.
Its a size 56.
The WHEELS (skewers), TIRES, TUBES, SADDLE, Water bottle cages and CRANKET are NOT, repeat NOT included. I moved those to my new team frameset. I purchased this bike in April and its been ridden about 10, 15 times inside for fitting, inside training on rollers.

its the frame, fork, headset, seatpost, bottom bracket (ie the frameset), PLUS, the Di2 drive train which includes Dura DI2 front Der, DI2 DUra rear der, etubes, internal seattube Di2 battery, the handlebar, stem, shifters, A junction box which is in the handlebar , the internal B junction box, front and rear dura brakes.

This 2017 is the top of the line SL5 S-Works frame full bike which was sold as a complete full bike. I've moved the wheels, and my power meter over to my new bike so this comes without the crank and wheelsets.
Our team just received the new SL6 frames and we're moving over to them mid-season.

The frame is S-Works FACT 11r carbon, FACT construction, tapered/shaped 1-1/8" to size-specific lower head tube, compact race design, internal cable routing; size 56.

Full retail on the complete bike is $9300.00 ; The wheels retail for $2200 and crank is $400. So about $6800 in total value.

The frame fork, and DI2 Kit as listed above,for sale for $4500.00 shipping free in the USA. about $2300 discounted...

If you check out my other sales, you'll see very satisfied customers. If it arrives and same-day its not as described, you can return for full refund.
First to advise and paypal owns it.

https://flic.kr/s/aHsm34EJ2u
Last edited by: spgtwice: Aug 20, 17 17:50
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2017 as-new Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL4, Di2 , size 56. [spgtwice] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bike is ready to ship.
Make an offer....

https://flic.kr/s/aHsm34EJ2u
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2017 as-new Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL4, Di2 , size 56. [spgtwice] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Unable to view pics
Quote Reply