Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

** SOLD**FS: 2016 Trek Speed Concept w / Dura Ace Di2 + Enve 6.7s/Zipp 808s + Powertap G3 (Size Large)
Quote | Reply
** Everything has been SOLD**

Looking to sell my 2016 Trek Speed Concept. Very low miles, includes everything pictured except the pedals, will sell with the pictured Zipp 808 Firecrest Wheels (also very low miles, purchased in 2015) or the pictured set of Enve 6.7 SES wheels with a Powertap G3 hub power meter (have about 400-500 miles and in excellent condition with only a minor surface nick here and there). Frame is size Large, Dura Ace Di2 with two-button shifters on brakes and extensions, custom charging port for the Di2 in the "fin" below/behind the bottom bracket (see last picture), Idamo Prologue saddle, custom carbon fiber Garmin mount on extensions, includes both mid-far and low-far stems, all risers included, crank is 170 mm, Wahoo cadence sensor. Used but in like new showroom condition. Front hub on Zipp wheel is subject to recall and free replacement to 88v9 hub, happy to replace before shipping but may delay delivery if buyer prefers Zipps. PM with any questions and include email address if you'd like more pictures. Stock paint on frame fades from matte to gloss, very subtle, and very slick. Asking $7,000, if buyer wants the Zipps and a power meter, can add Powertap P1 pedals for additional $750. Open to reasonable offers as well.

Last edited by: tdavey: May 10, 16 14:57
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2016 Speed Concept w / Dura Ace Di2 and Zipp 808s (Size Large) [tdavey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump. Willing to sell with set of Envy 6.7 with powertap g3 hub instead of Zipp. Buyers choice
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2016 Speed Concept w / Dura Ace Di2 and Zipp 808s (Size Large) [tdavey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2016 Trek Speed Concept w / Dura Ace Di2 + Enve 6.7s/Zipp 808s + Powertap G3 (Size Large) [tdavey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are you willing to sell me your Speed Concept Handlebar Mono Spacer 35 mm, part No. W326502?
Just got Retul fit on my 9.9 and need that mono spacer only.
Thank you.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2016 Trek Speed Concept w / Dura Ace Di2 + Enve 6.7s/Zipp 808s + Powertap G3 (Size Large) [tdavey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
gorgeous bike and very tempting.

Toro Performance
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2016 Trek Speed Concept w / Dura Ace Di2 + Enve 6.7s/Zipp 808s + Powertap G3 (Size Large) [jlentzke] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tempting enough to make an offer ;) ...? If not, thanks for the free bump!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
willing to sell without wheels? If so, what price?

Also do you happen to know the pad stack/reach in its current setup? What size is the monospacer and are other spacers included?

one more question: bike location?
Last edited by: Prof Fate: Apr 19, 16 17:53
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2016 Trek Speed Concept w / Dura Ace Di2 + Enve 6.7s/Zipp 808s + Powertap G3 (Size Large) [Prof Fate] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Let me measure the stack and reach and get back to you in a coupe hours when I'm home. Yes, would sell without wheels for $5,500, can throw in some training wheels or not. Comes with all the various spacers, the two mentioned stems, I'll take pics of all the extras. Bike located in Austin, TX. Anyone in the area is welcome to come see it
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2016 Trek Speed Concept w / Dura Ace Di2 + Enve 6.7s/Zipp 808s + Powertap G3 (Size Large) [Prof Fate] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Here are my eyeball measurements with a tape measure, so take with a grain of salt:

-pad stack approx 660 mm (measured ground to middle of pad)
-stack approx 544 mm
- reach approx 475 mm (measured tip of saddle nose to center of pads)
- middle saddle nose to bb approx 776 mm

Monospacer is 40 mm, includes all original monospacers, pictured is the longest, I believe there are 4 total.

I actually did a retul with the current setup, I can email my fitter and forward on the info if you need I'm sure his measurements are better, just haven't received them.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Gorgeous bike, love to sell my gen 1 and get this!
Willing to sell the P1 pedals separate?
Last edited by: suttong: Apr 20, 16 2:59
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2016 Trek Speed Concept w / Dura Ace Di2 + Enve 6.7s/Zipp 808s + Powertap G3 (Size Large) [suttong] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Would consider, but going to sell the bike first to give buyer first option. Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Jealous of this bike dude!! Super Cool!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
pretty much what I am looking for and correct setup

"If you want to experience all of the successes and pleasure in life, you have to be willing to accept all the pain and failure that comes with it"
Quote Reply
**SOLD**Re: FS: 2016 Trek Speed Concept w / Dura Ace Di2 + Enve 6.7s/Zipp 808s + Powertap G3 (Size Large) [johnnyyd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Everything has been SOLD
Last edited by: tdavey: May 10, 16 14:56
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still for sale? PM sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are you willing to sell the Wahoo Cadence senor by itself?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2016 Trek Speed Concept w / Dura Ace Di2 + Enve 6.7s/Zipp 808s + Powertap G3 (Size Large) [burnE14] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How much for the ENVE wheels with G3 hub?
Quote Reply