Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 2016 Orca Alpha - size 6
Quote | Reply
​2016 Orca Alpha wetsuit Size 6

Asking = $300 shipped
Retail = $750

This is last year's model, used for two races last season and one race this season. The reason I am selling is because my body composition has changed and it no longer fits (I actually ordered another Orca to replace this one).​

If you don't actually like swimming in a wetsuit (tires out your arms, restricts shoulders, can't get a full stroke, no feel, etc) then I would recommend this wetsuit. The best feature about this suit is that Orca was able to keep you buoyant but reduce the amount of neoprene around your lats, arms and shoulders. They did this by compressing the neoprene down to .88mm in those spots. They have a exclusive rights to this technology until next year, so I'd imagine we'll see all of the bigger names following suit. Until then, Orca is the only one that has this tech.

Here is the thickness of the arms in some of the top suits on the market:

• blueseventy Helix: 1mm
  • ROKA Maverick X: 1.5mm
  • HUUB Archimedes II: 1.5mm
  • **Orca Alpha: .88mm**

There are no tears, holes, nicks, scratches, etc. on the suit. Due to the extreme flexibility of the neoprene in the arms + lats, I wore a pair of cloth gloves EVERY time I handled the wetsuit. I would highly recommend doing this.

Size chart attached. DM me with any additional questions or if you'd like more photos.

Team IE Triathlete | Follow me @AdamSopko | Hammer Nutrition
Last edited by: TheASopko: Mar 21, 17 8:27
Quote Reply