Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 2015 Trek Speed Concept 7.5 Medium with New Ultegra R8000 Groupset and HED Jet 6/9 Wheels
Quote | Reply
I bought this bike from the original owner in pristine condition last month with the intention of doing some more triathlons next season but I just don't see my work schedule letting up any time soon. I needed to replace the stock 172.5mm Ultegra crankset, so I went ahead and put on a brand new Ultegra R8000 groupset with new 165mm 52/36 cranks, Wheels Manufacturing BB, Dura Ace chain, and Ultegra R8000 front and rear derailleurs. The cassette is Ultegra 11-28. This is quite possibly the fastest bike ever conceived and an absolute steal for the money. It is the black and red color scheme and has the UCI illegal bar and fork, unlike the 2016 model year. Also comes with the Bontrager Draft Box, Bento Box, and BTA cage mount. Wheels are HED Jet 9 rear and 6 front. These are not the + version, but are likely faster in this frame as a result. They were only used as race wheels and look new.

Asking $4000, including Paypal, or best reasonable offer. Figure $150 for shipping.

Email me if interested and I can send you pics.

Best,
Chris
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2015 Trek Speed Concept 7.5 Medium with New Ultegra R8000 Groupset and HED Jet 6/9 Wheels [chrisgrigsby] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TTT
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2015 Trek Speed Concept 7.5 Medium with New Ultegra R8000 Groupset and HED Jet 6/9 Wheels [chrisgrigsby] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Willing to sell without the wheels? Price if so?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2015 Trek Speed Concept 7.5 Medium with New Ultegra R8000 Groupset and HED Jet 6/9 Wheels [riley.bill93] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry, the bike sold locally.

Best,
Chris
Quote Reply