Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 2015 Specialized Stumpjumper HT Comp Carbon 29er - $1800***SOLD***
Quote | Reply
For sale is a lightly used 2015 Specialized Stumpjumper Comp Carbon 29" XC racing bike. This beautiful featherweight steed has less than 300 miles on it. The matte finished jet black medium size (17.5") frame fits me well and I stand 5'9".

The Stumpjumper was purchased less than 2 years ago for $2750 USD in Central Connecticut where it has been lightly used to explore the West Hartford Reservoir, Case Mountain, and Penwood. Never crashed, there are some non structural nicks along the frame as is normal with any racing HT ridden properly.

Below is a link to Specialized's archives with the techs and specs on this speed demon. The bike is fairly offered at $1800 (+shipping) but may be willing to negotiate within reason. Obviously, pickup is free - I live in Hartford CT with easy access greater NY and Boston, and willing to meet ~halfway~ for serious buyers. Please feel free to email me for photos or call/text with questions.

Greg
kracz19@gmail.com

https://www.specialized.com/...comp-carbon-29/65374

Highlights:
-RockShox Reba RL fork w 80mm travel and easy lockout (great for climbing or for smooth sections of the trail)
-FACT all carbon frame w/ all internal cabling
-Mix of Shimano XT and SRAM X7 comps
-Roval Alloy wheel set w/ DT Swiss spokes; tubeless upgrade set comes with bike
-Magura MTS hydraulic disc brake set

"Triathlon?!? I play a real sport, I don't want to be the best at exercising." ~Kenny Powers
Last edited by: hoss19: Oct 25, 17 11:15
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2015 Specialized Stumpjumper HT Comp Carbon 29er Mountain Bike - $1800 [hoss19] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bumppp

"Triathlon?!? I play a real sport, I don't want to be the best at exercising." ~Kenny Powers
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2015 Specialized Stumpjumper HT Comp Carbon 29er Mountain Bike - $1800 [hoss19] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sunday bump

Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2015 Specialized Stumpjumper HT Comp Carbon 29er - $1800 [hoss19] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sold

Quote Reply