Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 2015 Ridley X-night cx bike 50cm, Force CX1 Hydro, custom tubular wheelset & training wheels
Quote | Reply
It looks like I'll be moving this summer and need to offload another bike. This bike is in immaculate condition, fast, and incredibly responsive. NOTE: The Tubular wheelset has been sold, all that is left are the Stan's No Tubes wheels.

Specs:
Stan’s No Tubes Iron Cross Team Disc Wheelset
Clement MXP Cyclocross Tires with tubes (700x33mm)
SRAM Pressfit 30 Bottom Bracket
SRAM Force CX1 Crank Arms (170mm BB30)
SRAM Force CX1 X-Sync Chainring 42T
SRAM Force 22 Right Hydraulic Disc Brake & Shifter
SRAM Force 22 Left Hydraulic Disc Brake Lever
SRAM CenterLine Rotor 140mm (2)
SRAM Force CX1 Rear Derailleur (11-speed medium cage)
SRAM Force 22 PG-1170 11-speed Cassettte (11-28)
SRAM XX1 11-speed Chain
Ritchey WCS Carbon Flexlogic Seatpost (Matte 27.2 x 350mm) 0 offset
Ritchey WCS 220 Stem (Blatte 100mm 84d)
Ritchey WCS Logic II Handlebar (Blatte 44cm for CX)
Fizik Superlight Handlebar Tape
Fizik Arione R5 Saddle (Black/Black)
Crank Brothers Candy 3's.
Along with the Iron Cross Wheels, I have built up some 35MM deep carbon 'cross rims, 25MM width tubulars from Light-Bicycle. These are laced with Chris King R45 hubs.

The only thing you will need to do is adjust the hydraulic brakes for racing. I didn't buy additional ashima rotors for the training bike so you'll need to adjust them and possibly get different rotors (as the training rotors are 140/140 and the racing are 160/140.) Either way, it's ~$20 worth of work and I can probably have it taken care of before I ship it.

The bike probably weighs 16.4 lbs with pedals, maybe a tiny bit heavier with the tubulars, as they weigh just under 1475 grams.

$2550 shipped with Iron Cross Wheels/ with Tubulars $2875
OR: $1900 shipped with no wheels.
OR: Frameset only! Make an offer

Last edited by: PatrickOfSteele: Apr 6, 16 13:47
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2015 Ridley X-night cx bike 50cm, Force CX1 Hydro, custom tubular wheelset & training wheels [PatrickOfSteele] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2015 Ridley X-night cx bike 50cm, Force CX1 Hydro, custom tubular wheelset & training wheels [PatrickOfSteele] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Another bump, added prices for individual wheels with bike and dropped the price a few hundred.
Last edited by: PatrickOfSteele: Feb 17, 16 8:45
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That's a killer deal. X-Night may be "the" cx bike imo.

Good luck with sell.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Final bump!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I lied, one more bump but I wanted to add one more offer:

If you want the bike, without any wheels I will do $1900 shipped.

I had a few offers for both of the wheelsets, so anyone who is interested purely in the frame I can definitely do that.
Last edited by: PatrickOfSteele: Feb 25, 16 13:12
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sold the wheels.

All that's left is the Bike with iron cross wheels.

I would be willing to sell the Frameset only. Name a price!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey would you sell the stans wheels separately?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2015 Ridley X-night cx bike 50cm, Force CX1 Hydro, custom tubular wheelset & training wheels [titemple652] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd like to try and sell the entire bike as a whole, but if I can't find a buyer for the frameset I'd be willing to sell the wheels.

Or if you want the wheels and frameset I can make that happen too!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sent PM
Quote Reply