FS: 2014 Shiv XL Frameset + 2 Seat posts + Tririg Omega Front Brake
Quote | Reply
Selling a 2014 Shiv XL frameset.

Price: $1,400 + shipping cost

Included:
- Frame + Fork
- 2 seatposts (1 is setback)
- Shiv Rear brake
- Tririg Omega front brake (will include the front cover, but you may want to buy a new one)

Frame is in good condition. I purchased it off of here in early 2015 and rode it one time for ~15 miles in 2015. It has been sitting unused since then, and it needs to find a new home. Nothing wrong with the frame, but my focus shifted away from tri due to injury. There is no hydration bladder being sold with the bike. When I built it up last year, I had to order all of the Shiv cable routing pieces and will include them in the sale. Sold as-is. Color is matte black/raw carbon.

Frame has typical wear and tear: minor blemishes from being used. Light paint chipping around hydration bladder intake and where the Omega brake rubs on the down tube when the fork is turned.

Send me a PM with any questions.

Last edited by: Velvety: Apr 22, 16 16:21
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2014 Shiv XL Frameset + 2 Seat posts + Tririg Omega Front Brake [Velvety] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Also open to reasonable offers. Would like to move this to build something else.

I have other parts laying around (almost everything in the photo) to help build it up if needed.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2014 Shiv XL Frameset + 2 Seat posts + Tririg Omega Front Brake [Velvety] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price dropped.

Open to offers. Someone take this off my hands so I can build something new.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Plenty of interest, but no bites. Can send more pics if you PM me an email address.

Open to offers.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price drop. Make an offer.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
New price?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2014 Shiv XL Frameset + 2 Seat posts + Tririg Omega Front Brake [pedal-boy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
$1,400 + shipping as listed in original post. Down from $1,500. Feel free to PM an offer.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Want to split out the Omegas brake?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2014 Shiv XL Frameset + 2 Seat posts + Tririg Omega Front Brake [ggeiger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not yet, unless there's someone that wants to buy the frame w/o the Omega. Prefer to keep it together otherwise.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the reply. I understand. Good luck with the sale.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can you please send more pics to jegodreau@gmail.com? Know that size is XL, is it a 58cm or 61cm?
Quote Reply