Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 2014 Parlee TTiR XL Complete w) Power, Di2 & More - PRICE REDUCED
Quote | Reply
Hi all, selling my Parlee XL Complete Bike with Quarq, Ultegra Di2, and more - everything you need to race - no accessories or repairs needed.

I'm dropping price to $3800 - needs to go by 4/30, so if I can’t move it in the next few days, it’s going into storage. Not looking to piece it out, only looking to sell as complete. I'm in Brooklyn, so NYC area ok to meet up - for shipping, I'd propose we split it and ship it how you'd prefer (but open to discussion). More photos on request. First time selling anything on Slowtwitch, but can provide both ebay username and my LinkedIn URL which will both show very good references.

The detail:
Bike has effectively only been raced for a season and a half (6 total races). Has an amazing feel and you will have no problem going fast. Purchased new, I am the only owner (can prove it with original receipts) and have had it since mid-2014, but was injured all of 2015 and have raced only intermittently since. It’s in excellent condition and has been very well-maintained – 1 or 2 very minor scratches on frame, some rusting on bolts on stem (which are easily replaceable), and a scratch in stem (not the frame) from the first way I set up the hydration system (since changed to a better set up that doesn’t use any screws).

Includes all the following:

• Parlee TTiR XL frame – roughly equivalent to a 58-59cm bike (I am 6’2”).
  • 11-speed Shimano Ultegra Di2 Electronic w) Charger
  • Custom Paintjob (original design)
  • ISM Adamo Attack Saddle in White
  • Profile Design Svet0 Basebar and T4+ Aero Bars
  • Quarq Elsa BB30 Powermeter Crankset (170mm)
  • Time Xpresso 6 Pedals
  • Profile Design Aero Between-the-Bars Hydration System
  • X-Lab Behind-the-Seat storage/nutrition system with 2 bottle cages and saddle bag (fits 2 tubes, cracker and 2-3 Co2 cartridges)
  • Hed Ardennes Wheels
Will also throw in:

• 2 brand new Conti GP4000S tires
  • Garmin Edge 1000 w) all included accessories in original box

Last edited by: gabebk: Apr 21, 17 8:58
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2014 Parlee TTiR XL Complete w) Power, Di2 & More - PRICE REDUCED [gabebk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Honest question - what should I expect for a realistic sale price? Debating putting into storage and hoping for a racing comeback vs. biting bullet and cutting bait.
Last edited by: gabebk: Apr 22, 17 5:30
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2014 Parlee TTiR XL Complete w) Power, Di2 & More - PRICE REDUCED [gabebk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looking at the frame design And all the new super bikes and super aero frames for out, I would think $2800 would be a fair price. I don't think you'll get much more than 2800-3000 range. Good luck with sale!

"I swim because that's how I get to ride my bike."

Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2014 Parlee TTiR XL Complete w) Power, Di2 & More - PRICE REDUCED [Dopers.Suck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks, appreciate that.
Quote Reply