Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 2014 Cervelo S2, 54cm, red/force upgrades and more!
Quote | Reply
Putting my 2014 Cervelo S2 on the market, 54CM with the following upgrades:
FSA SLK 100MM stem
FSA SLK carbon handlebars
Cervelo S5 dual position seatpost
Fizzik tundra saddle
SRAM Red 2x10 shifters
SRAM Force Rear D, Front D
Force Brakes
FSA SLK 53/39 crank 172.5MM
SRAM PG-1070 11-36 cassette
1070 chain

Stans Alpha 340 wheels with Dura Ace front and rear hub, running hutchinson Fusion 3 tires that have maybe 500 miles on em? not totally certain, they're in decent shape.

overall, bike is in pristine condition. Nothing on the bike has been cut.

Getting rid of the bike because it's a bit too big for me. I'm short and on top of it I have tiny femurs, so with the attempt of making the bike more comfortable I tried to throw the saddle forward with an S5 seatpost, however I'm still slamming the saddle as far forward as it can go.

Any interests, I am happy to work out a deal. I wouldn't be able to physically sell the bike until early January, however anyone who is interested we can definitely work something out.

I'll post pictures here in a bit, if there's anything specific you want I can take those pictures for you.

Price: 2500 SHIPPED!

Last edited by: PatrickOfSteele: Dec 20, 14 19:20
Quote Reply
Re: Feeler/FS after Jan 1st 2014 Cervelo S2, 54cm, red/force upgrades and more! [PatrickOfSteele] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pictures are up! I noticed some of the clear coat/gloss was off of the right crank, doesn't look like it damaged anything besides that, I've been biking with it and I don't/havent heard any cracking or snapping, so I'm gonna chalk it up to cosmetic wear.

also the rear wheel is at home, I'm at work for 4 days and I use a trainer wheel/tire.

Also: garmin/mount/vectors won't be included.
Last edited by: PatrickOfSteele: Dec 19, 14 17:04
Quote Reply
Re: Feeler/FS after Jan 1st 2014 Cervelo S2, 54cm, red/force upgrades and more! [PatrickOfSteele] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Giving this a bump, added a price of $2500 shipped to Continental U.S. Will ship outside of U.S however may require compensation to adjust for higher costs of shipping.
Quote Reply