Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
SOLD: 2014 58cm BMC TMR01 Time Machine Road Frame Module, SW-9071 TT Shifters
Quote | Reply
Hi all,

For sale is a 58cm BMC Time Machine TMR01 2014 frame module. Quantifiably the fastest bike I've had the pleasure to ride. My bike before this was a Cannondale EVO Hi-Mod, and although the BMC is heavier, it climbs impressively similarly yet is worlds better at smoothing out harsh road imperfections (and worlds faster aerodynamically). Integrated brakes have an impressive amount of stopping power - they take some time to dial in, but once dialed they have as much stopping power and modulation as current generation Shimano. A complete head turner, I've received more compliments and questions for this bike than any other. Purchased mid-Nov, I took Thanksgiving through Christmas off due to injury and rode it up to April of 2014 (less than 6 months of riding) before I moved across the country and it's sat boxed up in my garage ever since.

In the August 2014 Velonews Aero Road Bike Test, the BMC TMR01 scored a 34/35 near perfect score in the lab, offering the fastest frame between -5 and 5 degrees yaw (close second fastest at all other yaw angles), light weight, and by far the stiffest platform available in the aero market. "The BMC performed well at the Microbac Laboratory, proving to be the stiffest by a wide margin, and, in fact, to be one of the stiffest frames we've ever tested. Its bottom bracket stiffness figure was particularly impressive." This stiffness rewards the rider in particular when it comes to handling and acceleration. "BMC's ultra-stiff TMR01 was a star on the road. Its neutral steering geometry made it predictable while the stiffness kept it in line even under our more aggressive braking and cornering efforts. It is one of the best handling aero road bikes we've ever tested, an attribute that is only improved by the race-worthy front end; a short head tube allows for the low position racers tend to prefer... BMC's TMR01 shone out of the saddle, its ultra-stiff bottom bracket area immediately noticeable. "

As can be seen from the photos, I am including a brand new, special edition fork with uncut steerer. This fork has no head badge, to achieve a stealth ghosted-out look.

Frame is currently routed for Di2 and can be run with an external battery (as shown) or with an internal seatpost and appropriate front harness (I have a bnib internal battery I could part with if desired). Frame is also compatible with mechanical groups. Seatpost has several setback positions to accommodate fit as needed. A magnet has been epoxied to the drive side bottom bracket shell for use with a crank-based powermeter, but can easily be removed (as can the chainstay and top tube decals, placed for fun and are covering no scratches). Frame and seatpost are in great shape both structurally and cosmetically, I have taken photos of the few scratches/chips in the clearcoat that exist but overall it's in wonderful condition.

Full album: http://s9.photobucket.com/...od/library/FS%202014

I can sell as a frame module or a complete bike as well, and am open to reasonable offers.

Frameset retails for $5600, I am asking $SOLD for Frame, new fork with uncut steerer, brakes, seatpost, Rotor 4130 bottom bracket (30mm spindle) installed and spare PF30 bb (shimano 24mm). Also included is the internal battery adapter for the seatpost.

Feel free to contact me with any questions - notyourpie at gmail.com
Last edited by: TheRAMG: Mar 30, 15 14:52
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 58cm BMC TMR01 Time Machine Road [TheRAMG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 58cm BMC TMR01 Time Machine Road [TheRAMG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Shimano XC60 Cross Country MTB Shoes - Size 46. Used ~ a dozen times last year for xc and cross, in great shape. $SOLD

Last edited by: TheRAMG: Oct 5, 14 21:10
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 58cm BMC TMR01 Time Machine Road, HED Belgium Tubulars (New) [TheRAMG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
HED Belgium C2 Tubular Wheelset. Bike Hub Store hubs (rear used for a few months on a previous build, front brand new), brand new rims and spokes. 2 cross rear, 1 cross front. 711 grams front, 842 grams rear - 1553 total weight on the set. Built these to be a light, robust cyclocross wheelset, but sold the bike these were being built for. $SOLD

[/url]
[/url]
[/url]
[/url]
[/url]
Last edited by: TheRAMG: Oct 5, 14 21:09
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 58cm BMC TMR01 Time Machine Road, HED Belgium Tubulars (New) [TheRAMG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If still available, would you sell the srm separate. If so how much?
Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the TMR01 still for sale?

Could be interested?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 58cm BMC TMR01 Time Machine Road, HED Belgium Tubulars (New) [Archella] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Archella wrote:
Is the TMR01 still for sale?

Could be interested?

Still available, I can sell it as a frameset or with the 6770 Di2 10 speed Groupset.

BentoTho wrote:
If still available, would you sell the srm separate. If so how much?
Thanks

I'll think on that and let you know.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey mate, made a decision yet? Would you take $1000 shipped for the srm? That's all I can offer.
Thanks
Tom
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 58cm BMC TMR01 Time Machine Road, HED Belgium Tubulars (New) [BentoTho] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tom,

Thanks for the offer but that's lower than what I'd need to part with it (I'm currently using it on another bike and winter hasn't fully hit here yet so still seeing some use!).

Updated my postings, plus a few more items - lot of shimano parts that never ended up finding a home for various reasons...

From Left to Right:
1) Vittoria Evo Corsa CX Tubular 700x23. White stripe down center, black elsewhere. Brand new. $40
2) Pair of 160mm XTR RT-99 centerlock disc rotors, new. $SOLD
3) 6700 10 speed cassette, new. 11-28. $SOLD
5) CX-75 Hubset, 28 hole, centerlock. New. $140
6. SM-BTR2 internal di2 battery. New. $120
7) Used Deore triple mtb crank. 175mm arms. $60
Last edited by: TheRAMG: Feb 18, 15 17:22
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for updated pictures/info.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bumpp
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
weekend bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Post Turkey day update.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2014 58cm BMC TMR01 Time Machine Road Frame Module [TheRAMG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Weekend Price Drop!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2014 58cm BMC TMR01 Time Machine Road Frame Module [TheRAMG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hello - is the BMC TMR01 still for sale - what price is it currently for sale for? Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2014 58cm BMC TMR01 Time Machine Road Frame Module [Bertie555] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still for sale, I was on vacation for a few weeks over Christmas and am now back to the grind.

Cheers!
Last edited by: TheRAMG: Feb 18, 15 17:22
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SW-9071 Di2 time trial shifters, brand new in box, $200 Shipped

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nice setup, but a bit overpriced based on comp eBay/ST sales. I'll be watching this thread until I find my new steed in case the price comes down.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2014 58cm BMC TMR01 Time Machine Road Frame Module, SW-9071 TT Shifters [TheRAMG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Prices updated.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2014 58cm BMC TMR01 Time Machine Road Frame Module [Bertie555] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM Sent
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2014 58cm BMC TMR01 Time Machine Road Frame Module [rainmaker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump with price drop
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still for sale, open to reasonable offers.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Waiting for finances to settle down. Interested in the frame for sure. If you're not in a rush, ill pick it up in a month or two for the price its at now. But don't wait on me :) What needs to happen to be routed for mechanical?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2014 58cm BMC TMR01 Time Machine Road Frame Module [csontag] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
csontag, sent you a pm!

Routing mechanical only requires running internal housing for front and rear derailleurs. Not really more or less complicated than other modern frames in my experience, just takes a little time to get everything situated. If someone wanted to run it mechanical, I could easily have housing run prior to sale to save headaches on buyer's end.
Quote Reply

Prev Next