Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 2013 Specialized S-works shiv module, black , size large, used about 200miles , as new,
Quote | Reply
I raced this frame in 2014. its a 2013 model. the S-works Shiv, size large.
about 9 time trials, maybe about 200miles total. won 9 ITTs, the NJ State TT Championship and NJ TT Series Championship on it.
size large; never crashed, never banged, in as-new condition.
we're getting the new 2014 custom colored-frames for the team this year. so selling this.

retail on the module is $6000.00
I will be putting the crank that comes with my new module on this frame im selling, as well as the aerobar. so the buyer would get a zero hour crank and aero bar.
ill just move my crank (has an SRM on it) and my aerobar (as its already setup and dialed in) over to the new frame.

so its a 200 mile perfect frameset, zero hour crank, and zero hour aerobar....$3400.00
shipped for free in the USA.

first to advise, first to paypal, owns it.

steve 'at' trademanage 'dot' com
ill have photos later this week if the bike isnt sold before then.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2013 Specialized S-works shiv module, black , size large, used about 200miles , as new, [spgtwice] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
here is a picture of the frame from specialized's site: http://www.specialized.com/...hiv/sworksshivmodule
also, the buyer will get the new hydraulic brake calipers and levers. ill keep the used ones i have since htey are perfect and cut to fit the aerobar. and ill include the new stuff.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2013 Specialized S-works shiv module, black , size large, used about 200miles , as new, [spgtwice] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can you post pics of actual?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2013 Specialized S-works shiv module, black , size large, used about 200miles , as new, [simplymax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
here you go. https://www.flickr.com/...s/72157647154579723/

i sort of chilled out on selling it since at the time the new 2015s werent available through EP at my shop. they are now.
so im fairly content keeping it, or selling it. flawless frameset. id be keepiing those tririg.com calipers and putting the hydraulic new zero hour ones on the bike.
same with the aerobar.
see original post.

if interested, let me know.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If anyone is interested in the frame but not the aerobars, I could take those off your hands.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
hi, our 2015 team modules in team colors just arrived so time for this module to go. perfect perfect condition. will come with ZERO hour aerobat setup, zero hour crank, zero hour bottom bracket and the magura hydraulic brake setup form the new modules. module is retail 6900.
asking 3500 a huge saves off retail. i rode this bike in 8 short distance time trials in 2014 plus one 40k. total mileage is probably under 200 by a good distance. mint condition. and the crank, aerobat, bb, etc. all will be brand new, and it comes with brand new maguras.
(I’m moving my bar, crank, brakes to the new team color frames and the stuff that came new with the team frames will go on this bike selling).

please email or call. 201 602 8272 or steve ‘at’ trademanage ‘dot’ com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
photo albrum of bike. wheels not include just frame module which is:frame, fork, ceramic speed bb new, crankset new, seatpost new (no seat), magura brakes (new) magure brake levers (new), aerobar (new) and all the hydration tubes and gizmos, etc.
first to accept and paypal owns it.
-steve

https://www.flickr.com/...s/72157647519826604/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sorry i didnt respond earlier, just dont check up on here that often. all PM's responded, and to clarify does NOT include the SRM power meter crank (but a brand new Specialized carbon crank (but no SRM module), and does NOT include the wheels or pedals or saddle.

$3400 shipped owns it. as-new frame, and all new gizmos. retail near $7k. for 1/2.
ho ho ho.

spgtwice wrote:
photo albrum of bike. wheels not include just frame module which is:frame, fork, ceramic speed bb new, crankset new, seatpost new (no seat), magura brakes (new) magure brake levers (new), aerobar (new) and all the hydration tubes and gizmos, etc.
first to accept and paypal owns it.
-steve

https://www.flickr.com/...s/72157647519826604/
Quote Reply