Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 2013 Shiv Tri, size 56, perfect condition, Di2 harness, Vuka bar, specialized sworks SRM crank
Quote | Reply

New team bike coming, so selling my 2013 Specialized S-Works Shiv, size 56. Bike was ridden in about 18 time trials and two training rides bought in 2014 though the 2013 color scheme, a great color scheme. about 400 miles total on the bike in flawless condition. never crashed or banged. of the 18 races, its won about 17 of them. I plan on taking the drive train (front, rear der, chain, shifters )to the new bike.
what will be left behind will be:

- Frameset (frame, fork, seatpost) size 56. perfect condition will leave e-tubes, jc41 lower internal junction box and 5portA junction with the bike. ceramic bb bearings, hydration pak, etc.
- Zipp Vuka carbon bar size medium with all adapters and spacers and bolts kit. $1000 retail
- Specialized 2014 S-Works SRM crank. currently setup w 55/42 but i may keep rings to save buyer a few bucks and save myself a few bucks but may leave on if buyer desires
- Tririg brakes front and rear - (oem brakes included as well as spares)

what is NOT included, going to the new bike,unless buyer wants it and i can sell it at wholesale: a) front and rear der b) sram brake levers, di2 shifters on extensions and bullhorts (custom); wheels/tires/cassette, pedals, saddle, skewers, extensions (aerobar is for sale, but not extension as they are drilled for a wire i ran for custom shifting hack).

Frameset retails $6000, with the far more inexpensive oem bar(which had issues) - asking $3000 for this frameset as detailed above INCLUDING the zipp vuka bar ($1k for the bar alone) and INCLUDING the TRIGS
S-works, SRM power meter crankset - $1500.00 (retail is $2900.00)
$4000 for frameset, vuka, tririg brakes and SRM. about $9k worth of stuff for $4000.
Shipping for free

see photos below. you might see some of the original OEM specialized aerobar. this was replaced on the bike about 3 races ago. the oem bar is not included nor available.

https://www.flickr.com/...ts/72157656058271770

contact me for any details.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2013 Shiv Tri, size 56, perfect condition, Di2 harness, Vuka bar, specialized sworks SRM crank [spgtwice] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Answering a few questions a couple people asked:
1. vuka bar is their top end bar, size Medium. i have all the extra bolts and risers, shims, washers, etc. the base bar did not come with aerobar extensions, so you can buy whatever extensions you like and i'm happy to get you some at wholesale if you desire new; the ones on the bike are moved to the new rig
2. bb is a ceramic speed bb30 bearing, so you can use dura ace cranks with the adapters, or a bb 30 crank. or you can buy the Specialized Sworks SRM power meter crank 175 arms, with rings as noted in the original ad
3. the battery is included and its current positioned in the seatpost area internally with a di2 etube to the junction box which is in the bottom bracket area, all internally
4. The Tririg brakes are the the model specific to this bike with 2 brake studes on the fork or stays. Included in the sale are the original OEM brakes which i bleieve are TRP. they have zero hours of use as i swapped them out to Tririg upon receipt.
5. there are 2 watter bottle bosses on the seattube. they are covered right now with electrical tape so very hard to see.
6. i currently put the junction box in the cavity below where the hydration pak would go. since as a time trial bikei dont use it.

and to reiterate the pricing:

Easiest best package is: Frameset, fork , seatpost + SRM S-works powere meter crank + Tririg brakes + Vuka bar = $4000. thats about 9k of retail stuff in top condition. at most the equipment has about 300 to 400 miles on it. about 17 tt's all 10 to 15 miles for the most part. Tt's are far shorters.

Had a few inquiries and two offers yesterday. PM me for my cell and im happy to chat if you have questions.
regards,
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2013 Shiv Tri, size 56, perfect condition, Di2 harness, Vuka bar, specialized sworks SRM crank [spgtwice] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
still have bike? What letter size is it, L or M?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2013 Shiv Tri, size 56, perfect condition, Di2 harness, Vuka bar, specialized sworks SRM crank [Prof Fate] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
morning. mine sold almost immediately. i have a teammate with virtually the very same machine. he though only put literally 1 training ride and 1 race on it, and then switched over to competing on his mountain bike after coming off an illness. we race out of westwood cycle in northern new jersey. he has the black matte frame with black decal, pretty awesome livery.anwyay, ill tell him to stop up here and PM you. i know he just started offering his machine for sale.
Quote Reply