Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS:PRICE DROP 2013 Mavic Ksyrium SLS Wheelset (Sram/Shimano)
Quote | Reply
I'll post better pics later...or send me a pm with your email address

I am selling my pair of lightly used Mavic Ksyrium SLS wheels. They have a sram/shimano 11-speed compatible free hub body and come with the Yksion tires. I'll also throw in a BRAND NEW Sram 1070 11-28 cassette.

These wheels are freaking light (1395grams) and are bomb-proof. If you are reading this post...you already know that!
http://www.mavic.com/wheels-road-triathlon-ksyrium-sls-c#.U6iRo_ldWVM

They are true, never been crashed and have less than 500 miles on them.

I am looking for $725 shipped CONUS (they usually retail for $1150) NOW $650 SHIPPED

Last edited by: JGell: Jul 29, 14 7:40
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2013 Mavic Ksyrium SLS Wheelset (Sram/Shimano) - $725 [JGell] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2013 Mavic Ksyrium SLS Wheelset (Sram/Shimano) - $725 [JGell] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump...

Forgot I had this posted.

Make me an offer!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for photos and price drop:

$650 Shipped CONUS

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sent you a PM
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hump Day Bump

$650 Shipped for some damn good wheels!

You know you want them...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BUMP...make me an offer
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Last time...then onto FleaBay!
Quote Reply