Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 2013 Cannondale Trigger 29er 1 - Medium - $1700 Shipped or trade
Quote | Reply
I am selling my 2013 Cannondale Trigger 29er 1. This bike is a "quiver-killer" with 130mm of travel when the DYAD rear shock is in Flow mode (90mm when in Climb). The Supermax fork is rock solid and super stiff. The fork was also serviced earlier this winter and has been on the porch since due to the feet and feet of snow. This can be your everyday trail bike and then still use it without major penalty on your next Xterra

The bike has a few seasons on it, so scratches and scuffs are a plenty, but nothing major and there are no structural issues with the frame. I added a ton of photos to show as many of the scratches as possible. Please ask for more if you have questions

The Triggers has XT brakes, and XT rear derailleur and shifters. Stan's ZTR Crest 29er Wheels that are already set up tubeless. A Gravity 740mm bar with a Gravity 50mm stem. Not to mention the DYAD RT2 and Supermax Fork

Here are a couple of reviews on the Trigger:
http://mbaction.com/...ndale-trigger-29er-1
http://flowmountainbike.com/...dale-trigger-29er-1/

The bike is mostly stock, with a few notable changes:

1) The drivetrain was converted to a 1x10 with a RaceFace Narrow-Wide 30T chainring. The rear cassette is still a 12-36 and can be upgraded with a One-Up to get the 40. For around New England, the 30 front/36 rear is perfect

2) The tire combination is a Hans Dampf front and a Nobby Nic rear. I have an extra Nobby Nic I can throw in to make ti a matching set as well.

3) The Trigger does NOT have a dropper post. It can be added later...

$1900 all in for a nearly $5k bike - NOW $1700 (3/25/15)

Shipped CONUS only

Last edited by: BMCSLR01: Mar 25, 15 12:21
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2013 Cannondale Trigger 29er - Medium - $1900 Shipped or trade [BMCSLR01] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looking for a pair of Zipp Firecrest 808 or disc combo or something along those lines
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2013 Cannondale Trigger 29er - Medium - $1700 Shipped or trade [BMCSLR01] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump. Trade or Best Offer
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2013 Cannondale Trigger 29er - Medium - $1700 Shipped or trade [BMCSLR01] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Final Bump for the weekend
Quote Reply