Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 2013 Blue Seventy Helix Mens $210 AND Smith Pivlock $60
Quote | Reply
Bought new in ~ June 2013. Original mesh back included.

Used for IMLP (2014,15) and no triathlons since

Good condition. I patched two small seam pulls in the underarms. There is one small leg nick that I have not patched. There is some number ink that rubbed off on the inside.

This suit fits me well at 5'11" 165

$210 including shipping/paypal fees

Email jimc.pt@gmail.com for pictures of overall suit quality and patches

Thanks
Last edited by: jimc: Jun 11, 17 9:55
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2013 Blue Seventy Helix Mens $210 AND Smith Pivlock $60 [jimc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Smith Pivlock glasses for sale:

Rose lenses in good shape. Mirrored and clear lenses are new, unused. Comes with extra nose bridge.

Asking $60 including shipping and PayPal fees. Email jimc.pt@gmail.com for additional pictures.

Last edited by: jimc: Jun 11, 17 10:00
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2013 Blue Seventy Helix Mens $210 AND Smith Pivlock $60 [jimc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump - reasonable offers considered
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi jimc,

What size is the wetsuit?

Thx,

Chad
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2013 Blue Seventy Helix Mens $210 AND Smith Pivlock $60 [the chad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Chad,

It is size medium. Unfortunately, wouldn't be able to ship until July 12 or so, since on freight truck to my new place as I'm in the process of moving

Thanks,
Jim
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi,

Is the wetsuit still available?

IG: NCGregory8778
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2013 Blue Seventy Helix Mens $210 AND Smith Pivlock $60 [Savage8778] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, still available
Quote Reply