Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 2011 zipp 808s + Specialized TT Helmet
Quote | Reply
Located near Toronto, Canada, would prefer to only ship/sell North of the border*

*** Bike frame & Disc now Sold!***

FS: set of zipp 808s (2011 clinchers with aluminum brake track): $900 Canadian firm, no tires or skewers included. .

FS: (red and white) Specialized TT2 helmet, size large (55-61cm) and hard travel case! There is a very small crack on the right ear flap. $100.

More pics available, if desired. PM with email.
Last edited by: JBell: Nov 7, 17 18:32
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Specialized transition pro + zipp + renn disc + Quark + second set of 808s [JBell] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Would you consider selling without the cranks? Wrong length for me. Maybe without the wheels as well. On a major budget so. If you could let me know a price for both options that would be awesome.

NCCP certified Comp coach
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Specialized transition pro + zipp + renn disc + Quark + second set of 808s [JBell] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
she's a beauty! Good luck with the sale... If I didn't already have an awesome Specialized (Shiv) I'd go for this... free bump.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Specialized transition pro + zipp + renn disc + Quark + second set of 808s [EndureON] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks man... Imo, this is a pretty hard set up to best for the pre-super bike era!

PM's sent on replies.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for update.
Quote Reply