Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: SOLD
Quote | Reply

Greg
Last edited by: gregk: Feb 1, 14 8:09
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2011 Zipp 808 Firecrest carbon clinchers w/ Powertap [gregk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I got a pair exactly like this a while back. FYI, I got on Zipp's online chat and mentioned that my wheel decals were different. They said it was a design change in like April 2011 and sent me, free of charge, the red Firecrest decals. You shouldn't even have to pay for them!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2011 Zipp 808 Firecrest carbon clinchers w/ Powertap [gregk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Greg, tried to PM you but for some reason you can't accept them (?).

------------------------------------------------------------
Searching for the bliss of ultimate exertion.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2011 Zipp 808 Firecrest carbon clinchers w/ Powertap [callidus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I do accept PM's... received two today about this listing.

Greg
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Would you consider selling the rear wheel without the electronics? I already have electronics for my training wheel with power tap.

I couldn't PM you because I have a new account on slowtwitch.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2011 Zipp 808 Firecrest carbon clinchers w/ Powertap [psomers] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry, the electronics must go with the rear wheel. I have a separate head unit for my training wheel (that I'm keeping), so I have no use for this extra electronics kit. Unless you can find someone else who wants to buy just the electronics.

Greg
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi all,

Had a buyer, but he backed out. They're back on the market. Please PM me with questions.

Greg
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I can do $825 shipped to MI to a business address for the FRONT wheel...I can paypal the same day you accept it... let me know by PM.

Anybody for the rear powertap setup?

---------------------------------
T. Guertin / Spocket
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Front wheel - Sold!

Rear wheel (and electronics) are available.

Greg
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
whats bottom dollar with paypal? thank u
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2011 Zipp 808 Firecrest carbon clinchers w/ Powertap [998747] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested to hear recent price if rear wheel becomes available w/out electronics.

Thanks.. k
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Update:

Front wheel sold, rear wheel + electronics still available. Price reduced to $1,600 including UPS Ground shipping to the lower 48. There's gotta be someone out there who wants this wheel! Please PM me if interested.

Greg
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
$1600 is a bit out of my range already have 808 firecrest, but looking for a powertap. send me an email to kmeilkley@yahoo.com with your best price for the rear w/ electronics. thanks

Mike
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2011 Zipp 808 Firecrest carbon clinchers w/ Powertap [kmeilkley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I see you have pictures of the Joule 2.0 and heartrate strap. Are those included with the price? Would you take $1400?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Alright... I can't seem to give this thing away. The rear wheel is still available - with or without the electronics. Make an offer - I need to make space in a small apartment with way too much bike gear.

Greg
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I bet if i gave you my mailing address and i paid you for shipping you could EASILY GIVE this thing away!

Tim

Tim
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you were to split the power meter and the wheel how much would the power meter go for?

CEEPO Triathlon Bikes Use Promo code THOROUGHBRED15 for 15% off one of the most popular bikes in KONA
Thoroughbred Triathlon Coaching
Rev3 Triathlon - Message me for a discount code!
Snapple Pro Triathlon Team The best team on Earth!
Instagram- @timbikerun
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm interested - if you can send me a mail, I'll provide an offer. aaron_kaufman@hotmail.com
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2011 Zipp 808 Firecrest carbon clinchers w/ Powertap [Aaronka] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks everyone. I have an interested buyer who intends to pick the wheel up this weekend. If/when it sells, I will update the thread with "sold". Otherwise, I will update accordingly.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Officially sold!

Greg
Quote Reply