Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 2011 Zipp 404 FC Carbon Clincher Set, 10/11 speed compatible hub with Conti GP Race tires and Zipp Wheel Bag, $1150 shipped.
Quote | Reply
Price updated to $1050!

Title says it all folks.

Have a set of 2011 Zipp 404 FC CCs with the upgraded 10/11 speed hub. The tires are Conti Grand Sport Race tires (23mm). The sell also comes with the wheel bag from Zipp.

Tires have about 1.5k on them, wheels have roughly 2k on them.

Why am I selling? Well, since I stopped doing Tri two years ago I run 99% of the time. I rarely bike (this year i've logged roughly 9 miles running for every mile i've biked if that tells you anything). So I just don't want to hold on to them anymore.

Pictures!

On my bike.

Close up of the wheel/tire.

And the bag that comes with the sell!

The Home of Advanced Running
Advanced Running Instagram Page
My narcisstic training log
Last edited by: justarunner: Jan 10, 17 10:33
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2011 Zipp 404 FC Carbon Clincher Set, 10/11 speed compatible hub with Conti GP Race tires and Zipp Wheel Bag, $1150 shipped. [justarunner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump. Let's make a deal...I want these gone and someone wants nice wheels. :)

Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2011 Zipp 404 FC Carbon Clincher Set, 10/11 speed compatible hub with Conti GP Race tires and Zipp Wheel Bag, $1150 shipped. [justarunner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Back in town, got a few PMs but nothing is final.

Let's make a deal! I'm flexible.

I did have someone ask, there are 20 spokes per wheel if you wanted to know that info.

Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2011 Zipp 404 FC Carbon Clincher Set, 10/11 speed compatible hub with Conti GP Race tires and Zipp Wheel Bag, $1050 shipped. [justarunner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No one wants to buy these?

I'll take a hundo off, $1050 shipped! Help a man out!

If nothing by the weekend they're going to ebay. I want them gone.

Last edited by: justarunner: Jan 10, 17 10:33
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can't take them to the bike shop until this Saturday so until then consider them still available.

Taking offers and looking to get rid of them...

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think that the front wheel has 16 spokes.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bad news...the incredible bike shop near me who was going to place the wheels on ebay announced mid last week that they're going out of business after 80 years... so it's going to be two weeks until my lazy ass has an off weekend to list them.

Until that time...still taking offers!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply