Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 2011 Felt B2 Pro - 56cm & New Vuelta Zero Lite Comp Wheelset
Quote | Reply
Selling my 2011 Felt B2 Pro bike. Upgraded to the IA10, so no longer need this bike. It worked well when I used it. The crank is a 53-39 FSA Gossamer. It is in great shape because I never used that one as a P2M powermeter on it. I upgraded the basebar to the Zipp Vuka Bull Base bar a few years back. Along with the brake levers - those are upgraded to SRAM carbon fiber ones. The rear derailleur is Shimano Ultegra. The fork is not the standard B2 Pro fork as I did not want to upgrade the fork when I bought this bike. The Easton fork on it though is in great condition and very comfortable to ride with. I put the stock seat back on there as I was using something else. It would need new cabling for the brakes though. The shifters would also need to be replaced in a little bit but still work if you wanted to do that in a few months, later this year. Outside of the cabling for the brakes, the bike is ready to roll. Looking at the Bicycle Blue Book value for this bike in FAIR condition, it is listed at $925-$950. I am selling for $500, dropped from $750.

Also, selling a new, never used set of Vuelta Zero Lite Comp wheels. These are 9/10sp Shimano hubs. I bought them thinking I would want to use these as new training wheels, but decided on just buying a new bike. Perfect condition, nothing wrong with them. $90, dropped from $120.

Last edited by: eeclipse2k2: Mar 2, 17 12:13
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2011 Felt B2 Pro - 56cm & New Vuelta Zero Lite Comp Wheelset [eeclipse2k2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump - price reduced
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2011 Felt B2 Pro - 56cm & New Vuelta Zero Lite Comp Wheelset [eeclipse2k2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What BB interface does the frame have?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2011 Felt B2 Pro - 56cm & New Vuelta Zero Lite Comp Wheelset [canili] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It has a BB 9000 on it right now. I can take a picture of it if that helps identify what you are looking for.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Looking for a BB30/PF30 frame to use my PM. Sounds like under that adapter it's a standard english threaded BB. Bummer
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
hey came across your Classified.

Do you still have this?

let me know cause i would like to move on this offer.

Arun
Last edited by: maniinus: Mar 22, 17 12:05
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2011 Felt B2 Pro - 56cm & New Vuelta Zero Lite Comp Wheelset [maniinus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes I still have both.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ok. My offer is $500 for the whole package(including the wheel set). Let me know if that works for you
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2011 Felt B2 Pro - 56cm & New Vuelta Zero Lite Comp Wheelset [maniinus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm good with the offer. But would need to include shipping, I don't know exact cost but how about $60 to get it shipped. If it's more I'll bite the cost.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ok i can do that. how shall we handle the transaction? where are you located? I live in minneapolis MN
Last edited by: maniinus: Mar 23, 17 12:55
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
will you be able to ship it this weekend?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll look at PayPal to pay it. There's a way to submit payment without getting charged a fee. I'm busy this weekend but will ship it next Wednesday. Need to find a bike box and wheel box from lbs to ship it
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sounds good. Do you have a email address i can send my location details to?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sent you private message
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply