Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Sold!
Quote | Reply
I have for sale my 2011 Felt B16 56cm. I'm leaving the sport due to lack of time, and want the bike to find a new home.
The bike has a Fizik Tritone only ridden on 5 times, and Speedplay lollipop pedals, an XLAB turbo wing, profile design bottle holders, along with a spare kit and Gatorskin tires. Also for sale are my Shimano TR32 clipless shoes (size 46), and an indoor trainer. I'm not looking to part out anything from the bike, but will gladly sell the shoes or the trainer separately.

Asking $750 for the bike, $35 for the Shimano shoes, and $75 for the Blackburn indoor trainer.
All prices are negotiable.

Located near Houston, TX
I am willing to ship and will help pay for the cost of shipping.

Please PM me if you would like more information or pictures!

Last edited by: 199: Jul 29, 17 17:05
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2011 Felt B16 56cm w/ Fizik Tritone, Speedplay Pedals, Shimano clipless shoes, Indoor Trainer [199] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM Sent
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2011 Felt B16 56cm w/ Fizik Tritone, Speedplay Pedals, Shimano clipless shoes, Indoor Trainer [199] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still for sale!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Shoes carbon soles?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2011 Felt B16 56cm w/ Fizik Tritone, Speedplay Pedals, Shimano clipless shoes, Indoor Trainer [cjb3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Soles on the shoes are plastic, not carbon fiber.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I see Dura Ace crank, can you tell me a little more about the groupo? cockpit? Maybe some more pics and location too please!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2011 Felt B16 56cm w/ Fizik Tritone, Speedplay Pedals, Shimano clipless shoes, Indoor Trainer [kwbnetmail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Front and rear derailleurs and crank are all Shimano Dura Ace- upgraded from the standard Ultegra derailleurs. Bars are Zipp carbon fiber (can't remember the exact model name of them). Updated post with location, and working on uploading new pictures!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump- still for sale!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price and pictures updated!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey bike still for sale? Interested in frame if you still need to sell. I have an old B16 that carbon cracked and just need frame now. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2011 Felt B16 56cm w/ Fizik Tritone, Speedplay Pedals, Shimano clipless shoes, Indoor Trainer [cfmini32] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bike is still for sale!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump! Price updated- make an offer!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is that a crack in the left fork near the top or is it just in the paint?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2011 Felt B16 56cm w/ Fizik Tritone, Speedplay Pedals, Shimano clipless shoes, Indoor Trainer [SBRsouth] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just a crack in the paint- had the local bike shop verify as well
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2011 Felt B16 56cm w/ Fizik Tritone, Speedplay Pedals, Shimano clipless shoes, Indoor Trainer [SBRsouth] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply