Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 2005 Guru Aero'Ti 55CM (aero titanium frame, carbon fork, CK headset)
Quote | Reply
For the aero/weight-weenie Ti-lover, a beautiful Guru Aero'Ti in great condition. This frame was custom made by Guru in 2005, and is a bit unique in that it doesn't feature carbon seat stays as was the norm for the Aero'Ti model (the Guru rep I spoke with said this is preferable as they had some de-bonding issues with those frames). The geometry is typical of Guru's 55CM sizing.

Here's a gallery of high-res pictures: http://imgur.com/a/sYRnY

The only reason I'm parting with this frame is due to it being slightly too big; I just can't get in the position I need. In all structural mechanical respects, it is in perfect condition, with the usual cosmetic wear (since this is Ti, you can buff it up to a nice shine if you wish). It comes with an Alpha Q Aero fork with a generous amount of steerer tube left, a 2015 model Chris King headset, a 7800 bottom bracket, and specialized stem & seat-post.

Measurements
Head-tube: 12.3cm (center to center)
Top-tube: 55cm (center to center)
Seat-tube: 51cm (center to center), 61.5cm (center to top)

As far as the price goes, I'm not sure it's really worth; I'd feel comfortable parting with it for $800, but I am open to offers. If you live near Portland, OR, you can come pick it up!

I do have a few goodies I can add to the frame if you're interested:

-Bold Precision Ti seat-post (110 grams).
-6800 brake set.
-7800 derailers, crankset, shifters.
-Easton Attack aerobars.
-Thomson 110mm -16 degree silver stem.

Also interested in the following parts if you want a discount on the price:

-Shimano Pro Missile (38cm) drop aerobars.
-S-Works 167.5 crankset.
-Felt Dagger stem (for IA).

Thanks for looking! If you need more pictures or have questions, feel free to ask : ).
Last edited by: Synnove: Apr 22, 16 12:22
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2005 Guru Aero'Ti 55CM (aero titanium frame, carbon fork, CK headset) [Synnove] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump! Where are all the Tiphiles at?

I honestly don't know how much a Ti frame like this is worth, so if anyone has some advice on proper pricing, I'm all ears!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2005 Guru Aero'Ti 55CM (aero titanium frame, carbon fork, CK headset) [Synnove] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Last bump before Ebay. Would rather it go to a forum member who appreciates it, though! ; )
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
did you end up selling this?
Quote Reply