Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

RARE: 2004 Litespeed Ghisallo + ENVE Fork + Tune Bobo Headset! - $1600 SHIPPED
Quote | Reply
For sale is my personal Litespeed Ghisallo!

Sale includes ONLY:
* 2004 Litespeed Ghisallo Frame / Size: Small / ~900 grams
* ENVE Road Fork 2.0
* Tune Bobo Headset

Extremely light frameset and in absolutely perfect shape. Ridden a handful of times, stored inside and babied. Immaculate condition. Decals have been removed but can be found on eBay or directly from Litespeed.

Asking: $1600 SHIPPED

Geometry chart:

Photos:

Last edited by: Via Bicycles: Jun 8, 15 22:38
Quote Reply
Re: RARE: 2004 Litespeed Ghisallo + ENVE Fork + Tune Bobo Headset! // 900 gram frame [Via Bicycles] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Memorial Day Weekend Bump!
Quote Reply
Re: RARE: 2004 Litespeed Ghisallo + ENVE Fork + Tune Bobo Headset! // 900 gram frame [Via Bicycles] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Willing to sell as complete bike minus power meter.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Will entertain reasonable offers.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still for sale! Going to eBay tomorrow.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have always loved this bike. I wish this was posted a month later.

The best pace is a suicide pace, and today looks like a good day to die.-Pre
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Looks like the buyer on eBay may have backed out. Up for sale again!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
you can have my litespeed when you pry it out of my dead cold fingers.
nice bike!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Could you tell me your height and inseam as well as is the picture of the bike set up for you thanks

"Be your best cheerleader , not your worst critic.”
Quote Reply
Re: RARE: 2004 Litespeed Ghisallo + ENVE Fork + Tune Bobo Headset! // 900 gram frame [Kirch] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kirch wrote:
Could you tell me your height and inseam as well as is the picture of the bike set up for you thanks

The bike is set up exactly the way I like it. I'm 5'8" with a 31 inch inseam and monkey long arms hence the longer stem.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks was hoping you were taller. I'm having dreams about this bike. Someone buy this bike!!!!!!

"Be your best cheerleader , not your worst critic.”
Quote Reply
Re: RARE: 2004 Litespeed Ghisallo + ENVE Fork + Tune Bobo Headset! // 900 gram frame [Kirch] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No worries. The super sloping geometry makes it hard to visual bike fit etc.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still for sale. Frame is boxed and ready to go to it's new home!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price dropped for quick sale!
Quote Reply