Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: *Price Drop* Like new running shoes from Altra and Nike (sz 11.5-12.5)
Quote | Reply
Hello all, I've got a few pairs of running shoes I'm looking to sell. All are in excellent condition with low miles, and specific details of each shoe are provided below. Only reason I'm selling them is because I have way too many running shoes in my closet, and I will be focusing solely on cycling/tt's this year. Feel free to ask any questions about each of the pairs of shoes. If interested in any of them, send me a PM. All prices listed below include shipping to CONUS, and will be shipped as soon as I receive payment through PayPal. I'm not too thrilled about the idea of shipping internationally, but I will consider it if you are willing to pay extra for shipping. All sales final and no returns.

Newton Distance Neutral, Size 11.5 US (SOLD): Good condition, approx. 75 miles on them. Lugs/tread show some signs of wear, but still have plenty of life in them.

Altra The One2, Size 12.5 US ($45 USD): Like new condition--I've honestly only put about 10 miles on these shoes.

Altra Torin 1.5, Size 12 US ($55 USD): Also like new condition--only have about 20 miles on them, honestly probably less.

Nike Free 3.0, Size 12.5 US ($25 USD): A couple years old and in good condition. I don't have any running miles on these shoes as I used them mainly for casual occasions, running errands, etc. I honestly didn't wear these shoes that much (I have another pair of Free's that I wore more often), but they do show some minimal signs of wear. There is a scuff on the back of one of the shoes about the size of a nickel; you can kind of see it in the pic below but I had a hard time getting a good pic of it with my iPhone.

Nike Lunarglide 2, Size 12 US ($30 USD): Also a couple years old, but still in great condition. I used these for a half-marathon when I was first getting into triathlon, but they weren't my primary training shoe. They have no more than 40 total miles on them.

Last edited by: jhoj: Mar 29, 15 20:48
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Like new running shoes from Newton, Altra and Nike (sz 11.5-12.5) [jhoj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Newton's have been sold. Still excellent deals on some really nice Altra's!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Like new running shoes from Newton, Altra and Nike (sz 11.5-12.5) [jhoj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Re: FS: *Price Drop* Like new running shoes from Newton, Altra and Nike (sz 11.5-12.5) [jhoj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for the new week. And for price drops.
Quote Reply