Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: ***** Trek Speed Concept w/ HED Jet 4 Race Wheels, Zipp cockpit and more - Great Price!
Quote | Reply
Selling a meticulously maintained Trek Speed Concept 7.2, medium size, carbon super bike! Custom Glossy Black paint with Green Trek decal (which can be removed for a sexy plain gloss black sleek look). Frame has built in DuoTrap speed/cadence sensor, with rear brake bubble, shielding it from the wind and creating an aero advantage. Internal cable routing. Reversible aero seat post. Comes with draft box for additional aero advantage. Draft box comes pre-stocked with flat kit ready to go and special aero skewers.

Drivetrain is SRAM Force, 10 speed, with Sram brake levers and SRAM Force brakes. If you buy before Monday, January 23rd, I will include a SRAM Red rear derailleur for free (otherwise I will include as an upgrade for an extra $45).

Fizik Tritone 5.5 saddle, black on black, with carbon rails. Barely used, like new. Comes with Fizik baggie and H20 rail kit.

Cockpit is a Zipp aero cockpit with s bend aerobars. Fast!

Bike comes with Hed Jet 4 carbon race wheelset, alu brake track and Zipp tires.

I will include Look Keo 2 max pedals and the top tube, button in bento box to sweeten the deal.

This bike is in excellent condition. No visible scratches or marks. No crashes. With the wheels, it's ready to race and go extremely fast!

I have additional pics if you want them. PM me if interested.

$1850 shipped CONUS or best offer.
Last edited by: justtrime: Jan 21, 17 8:24
Quote Reply
Re: FS: ***** Trek Speed Concept w/ HED Jet 4 Race Wheels, Zipp cockpit and more - Great Price! [justtrime] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Depression after steelers loss bump
Quote Reply
Re: FS: ***** Trek Speed Concept w/ HED Jet 4 Race Wheels, Zipp cockpit and more - Great Price! [justtrime] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price bump.

$1500 shipped CONUS.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the speed concept still available?
Quote Reply