Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
FS: (L-55cm) 2013 Quintana Roo kilo frame set $450, AP Pro aero hydration $30.
Quote | Reply
http://www.quintanarootri.com/...sp?content=Kilo-2013

I'm 6ft and it fit me well. So if you buy the frame, it will come with:
stock brake calipers and pads (pads need replacement soon),
spacers and stem
1 bottle cage
it has a bottom bracket already in there, which accommodated my shimano dura ace 7900 crankset. The bb is threaded. Probably needs to be taken out and cleaned.

If you buy the frame I'll also throw in the AP pro for free

AP Pro, straws, mount: $30
Frame - $450

Or, make me an offer. I'll also trade for an 11 speed deep rear wheel like HED Jet 9 FR, zipp 808 rear 11 speed, etc..

The bike scrape I want to say came from TSA while flying with it. I did have the sliding crash, but I landed on the left side. I don't really know where that came from. Besides, the only contact with the ground in the crash was the basebar and me.

Last edited by: odpaul7: Apr 26, 15 14:34
Quote Reply
Re: FS: (L-55cm) 2013 Quintana Roo kilo frame set [odpaul7] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump. I'll have pictures up this weekend.

Bump. pictures are up!

Bump

Going to add pictures for SRAMs. Going to add Zipp Vuka Bull basebar and some extensions as well.

You're willing to part, no? I'm interested in the frame set. What were you looking for price for that?

*EDIT* Didn't see the price already listed. My fault
Last edited by: bbaum950: Mar 31, 15 19:06
Quote Reply
Re: FS: (L-55cm) 2013 Quintana Roo kilo frame set [bbaum950] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Frame with no saddle, aero bottle, pedals... 550. Let me know! Thanks.

bump

Come one come all.

bump

Bump. Make me an offer!

can you send me pics of the basebar and extensions pls
Quote Reply
Re: FS: (L-55cm) 2013 Quintana Roo kilo frame set, Zipp Vuka bars, AP Pro Hydration, Adamo Road, SRAM S80 set [bfinz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry about that. I'll put them up in a second.

I've had a couple inquiries but no commitments. Shoot me a PM.

Bump

Re: FS: Priced to move. Want 'em gone. (L-55cm) 2013 Quintana Roo kilo frame set, Zipp Vuka Basebar + vukashift, AP Pro Hydration, Adamo Road, SRAM S80 set, price drop again 9 april [odpaul7] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How old/How many miles are on that wheel set?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Priced to move. Want 'em gone. (L-55cm) 2013 Quintana Roo kilo frame set, Zipp Vuka Basebar + vukashift, AP Pro Hydration, Adamo Road, SRAM S80 set, price drop again 9 april [McCormick86] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm a second owner, partially why I'm selling the whole wheelset for like 50% of a normal wheelset. I've only put on MAYBE 1000 miles--used them for 18 months, about 7 Oly's and one HIM plus the week before leading into the race.

They spin true. Can't say how many miles older owner had.

Re: FS: Priced to move. Want 'em gone. (L-55cm) 2013 Quintana Roo kilo frame set, Zipp Vuka Basebar + vukashift, AP Pro Hydration, Adamo Road, SRAM S80 set, price drop again 9 april [odpaul7] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump

Quote | Reply
Bump

did you ultimately sell the wheels? if not, what year are they?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Priced to move. Want 'em gone. (L-55cm) 2013 Quintana Roo kilo frame set, Zipp Vuka Basebar + vukashift, AP Pro Hydration, SRAM S80 set, price drop again 9 april [ironspartan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The wheels are reserved. I'm doing one final race next week, and I'm planning on shipping them after the race. I am not taking payment until after the race, but he sounds committed to buying the wheelset.

Regardless, I'm pretty sure they're 2013 models. Not positive.

If anything changes, let me know. Good luck at your race.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Priced to move. Want 'em gone. (L-55cm) 2013 Quintana Roo kilo frame set, Zipp Vuka Basebar + vukashift, AP Pro Hydration, SRAM S80 set, price drop again 9 april [ironspartan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump

bump

Bump. vuka basebar & vukashift sram sold.

Frameset and AP Pro remain.

Prev Next