Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
FS:Look 596 i-pack
Quote | Reply

LOOK 596 i-pack size Small (54-56ish) ($3300 frameset includes look pedal, crank and stem)
-looking to sell after this season
-going to be racing Branson 70.3 September 23 as the last race
-will be selling with or without my new Omega TriRig brakes

-Frameset: frame,fork, zed carbon crank, adjust. pedals (170,172.5, or 175mm) , integrated stem

-Built:
-Zipp Brake Lever
-Zipp VukaBull base bar
-Zipp Clip and R2C specific s-bend extensions
-Keo 2 Max pedals which come with bike (can change between 170, 172.5, and 175 crank length based off of how you put pedal into crank)
-1 piece ZED carbon LOOK crank (amazing!)
-i'm about 5'9 and normal proportioned

-current pad stack 58cm
pad reach 50cm
drop 13cm
BB to top front of saddle 71cm
BB up seattube to top saddle 73cm
BB up ST to rails 68.5 (can be raised up to 71-72.5cm)
Tip of saddle to beg. of pad 49cm

-included is the manual and all tools w/ bike
-will include other things like cork pads, rubber pads, accessories

Race setup from past summer

- Jake
------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by: jcooley: Oct 9, 12 8:31
Quote Reply
Re: FS: LOOK 596 i-pack S(54-55ish), Zipp 808 Tub w/PT SL+, CycleOps Joule 2.0, Fizik Arione Tri2 Carbon, TYR Hurricane Cat3, Sidi T2 shoes, Torhans Aero20 [jcooley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Link to Pictures of Bike below:

http://s1130.photobucket.com/...37/Triathlon%20Gear/

- Jake
Last edited by: jcooley: Nov 5, 11 18:33
Quote Reply
Re: FS: LOOK 596 i-pack S(54-55ish), Zipp 808 Tub w/PT SL+, CycleOps Joule 2.0, Fizik Arione Tri2 Carbon, TYR Hurricane Cat3, Sidi T2 shoes, Torhans Aero20 [jcooley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
interested in torhans...PM sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are there any pictures of the training wheel?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: LOOK 596 i-pack S(54-55ish), Zipp 808 Tub w/PT SL+, CycleOps Joule 2.0, Fizik Arione Tri2 Carbon, TYR Hurricane Cat3, Sidi T2 shoes, Torhans Aero20 [joeturner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just added some pictures to my second post link

- Jake
Quote Reply
Re: FS: LOOK 596 i-pack S(54-55ish), Zipp 808 Tub w/PT SL+, CycleOps Joule 2.0, Fizik Arione Tri2 Carbon, TYR Hurricane Cat3, Sidi T2 shoes, Torhans Aero20 [joeturner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Took an additional picture of the wheel, let me know if you want more pictures of it. Also dropped my asking price.

- Jake
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey,

I'm struggling to find a full geometry chart for the 596.
Please may you let me know what the effective top tube is, and what saddle height you are running?

Thanks very much,
James
Quote Reply
Re: FS: LOOK 596 i-pack S(54-55ish), Zipp 808 Tub w/PT SL+, CycleOps Joule 2.0, Fizik Arione Tri2 Carbon, TYR Hurricane Cat3, Sidi T2 shoes, Torhans Aero20 [jamesfifield] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Measuring from center of crank to top of saddle is right around 72-73cm (to rails is 67 1/2cm) and looks like it can go up around 3-4cm further atleast to the stop line printed but seems like there is additional area to add a couple cm further up from there if need be.

As for top tube length I found a site online that said 53cm. I can measure it tomorrow, is there a certain start and stop point I should take measurement from? As you can see in pictures also the front end is very adjustable for height and length.

- Jake
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Alas, too small. Best of luck with the sale though. That is one gorgeous bike!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is there an email address I can email you at?
Quote Reply
Post deleted by jcooley [ In reply to ]
Last edited by: jcooley: Nov 7, 11 10:15
Re: PRICE DROP LOOK 596 i-pack S(54-55ish), Zipp 808 Tub w/PT SL+, CycleOps Joule 2.0, Fizik Arione Tri2 Carbon, TYR Hurricane Cat3, Sidi T2 shoes, Torhans Aero20 [jcooley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What color is the Arione Tri2?

Quote | Reply
if you are considering parting out the entire cockpit let me know.
i's want the base bar, brake levers, extensions and shifters.

thanks!

Quote | Reply
It's white with a dark gray at the back half

If you click on the link i have in post #2 i have 5 pictures taken of it that you can see of the saddle

Only sign of wear is the small orange arione tri 2 label on side of nose that came off after a couple rides.

- Jake
Quote Reply
Re: PRICE DROP LOOK 596 i-pack S(54-55ish), Zipp 808 Tub w/PT SL+, CycleOps Joule 2.0, Fizik Arione Tri2 Carbon, TYR Hurricane Cat3, Sidi T2 shoes, Torhans Aero20 [jkcoop3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I will definately consider doing that but most likely not until i got some offers on the frameset or just frame.. I will let you know and just keep an eye on this forum!

Thanks for the interest

- Jake
Quote Reply
Re: FS: LOOK 596 i-pack S(54-55ish), Zipp 808 Tub w/PT SL+, CycleOps Joule 2.0, Fizik Arione Tri2 Carbon, TYR Hurricane Cat3, Sidi T2 shoes, Torhans Aero20 [jamesfifield] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jamesfifield wrote:
Alas, too small. Best of luck with the sale though. That is one gorgeous bike!

Just want to help out. You can move the stem to the upper position and that'll make the the TT length much longer. There are options for longer stems also. I have the 596 and traditional measurements don't really apply.

Good luck with the sale!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: LOOK 596 i-pack S(54-55ish), Zipp 808 Tub w/PT SL+, CycleOps Joule 2.0, Fizik Arione Tri2 Carbon, TYR Hurricane Cat3, Sidi T2 shoes, Torhans Aero20 [drgary] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Haha. I ended up getting a 56cm P4 in the end. Best of luck with the sale to the OP.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: LOOK 596 i-pack S(54-56ish), CycleOps Joule 2.0, Fizik Arione Tri2 Carbon, TYR Hurricane Cat3, Sidi T2 shoes, Torhans Aero20 [jamesfifield] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey thanks! I agree with the above that there are a ton of different angle it can be ran so its tough to judge the limits of sizing on this frame. Still available and will be inside for next 7+ months.

- Jake
Quote Reply
Re: PRICE DROP LOOK 596 i-pack S (complete or frameset), CycleOps Joule 2.0, Fizik Arione Tri2 Carbon, TYR Hurricane Cat3, Sidi T2 shoes [jcooley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Anyone interested in the LOOK 596 that is looking at the pictures of the bike should ignore the messy looking cables in the first pictures and take note of the new Nokon shifter cables i installed and had custom routed through the back of the Zipp extensions and go right down into the frame. MUCH cleaner now then it was in the first pictures from mid summer.

- Jake
Quote Reply
Re: PRICE DROP LOOK 596 i-pack S (complete or frameset), CycleOps Joule 2.0, Fizik Arione Tri2 Carbon, TYR Hurricane Cat3, Sidi T2 shoes [jcooley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still for sale? Would be willing to sale just the frameset (frame, cranks, stem, and seatpost)?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still have the tri 2 for sale?

When asked what irks him he replied,
"Cheats, smokers and arrogance. In that order."
-C. Stoltz
Quote Reply

Prev Next