Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS:$1200 Zipp 404 carbon clinchers 11 speed Shimano
Quote | Reply
For sale is my zipp carbon clinchers that I purchased from the LBS in December 2014. I believe they are the 15 model, and they have the newer V9 rear hubs. The front wheel was sent back to Zipp for the hub recall. There were some decal scratches when they did the recall, so this set also comes with a brand new set of stealth zipp decals for front and rear. The front has less than 150 miles. The set probably has less than 1500 miles. I have used these sparingly, and currently most of my riding are on my other 2 Campagnolo wheelsets. These were used as "special" pretty much in 2015, and not much after that. Wheels are in great condition.

Selling $1200 plus half of shipping to wherever you are in the lower 48 states. I'll use bike flights/Fedex, so the shipping should be less than 50 total. Located in Orlando, Florida, if you want to pick it up locally.

Tires, cassette, and skewers are not included,

Last edited by: chazmtb: Feb 14, 17 14:27
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 404 carbon clinchers 11 speed Shimano [chazmtb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the freehub body Shimano/SRAM or Campy compatible?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 404 carbon clinchers 11 speed Shimano [jimatbeyond] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Shimano/sram. I think it was in the title.
Last edited by: chazmtb: Feb 7, 17 16:46
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for price reduction. 1200 shipped in 48 states
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
still available?

"All should have the freedom to race what you want, the distance you want, aboard the bike of your choice. or using no bike at all. and at the price you can afford." - Dan Empfield aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 404 carbon clinchers 11 speed Shimano [xkim128] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes it is.
Quote Reply
Re: FS:$1200 Zipp 404 carbon clinchers 11 speed Shimano [chazmtb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interest in trading for 50mm iRT tubulars?
Quote Reply
Re: FS:$1200 Zipp 404 carbon clinchers 11 speed Shimano [redbeets] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm taking these off the market. Was going to get some campy bora ultras but missed the deal so not going to sell these now.
Quote Reply
Re: FS:$1200 Zipp 404 carbon clinchers 11 speed Shimano [chazmtb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pm me if you decide to sell these.
Quote Reply