Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD: 2012 Specialized Transition Expert (size XL)
Quote | Reply
SOLD. No real modifications...only a set of aero bars and a different seat. Bought it brand new. Very low miles--about 1200...trained for and completed one Ironman on this bike. Had a serious injury and will never ride this bike on the road again. Professionally maintained annually, even when not ridden...most recent this spring. $700.
Last edited by: ctreynolds: Dec 23, 17 14:35
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2012 Specialized Transition Expert (size XL) [ctreynolds] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pm sent
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2012 Specialized Transition Expert (size XL) [Kcmpa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2012 Specialized Transition Expert (size XL) [ctreynolds] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump...with reduced price
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump...offers accepted!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is your bike still for sale? Has the seat post been cut?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Where are you located?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2012 Specialized Transition Expert (size XL) [Zissou] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
New Jersey
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2012 Specialized Transition Expert (size XL) [trucc903] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It is still for sale. I’m fairly sure the seat post has not been cut (I’m moving and can’t find my tools to remove the seat, but it extnds at least 10 inches below the bend in the post). I’m 6’4” and it was fitted to me, so it wouldn’t have been cut much if it was at all.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are you pretty firm on price? Would you take $600 for it?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2012 Specialized Transition Expert (size XL) [trucc903] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have two Specialized Transitions for sale. Both Larges if anyone is interested.
Quote Reply