Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FOUND thank you ST
Quote | Reply
If you have a code then I'm interested. Suggesting to split the $110 discount so looking to buy for $55 or less.

Last edited by: rocketbrother: Feb 28, 15 19:46
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Challenge Poconos Bogo [rocketbrother] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If this doesn't work out, PM me and i'll give you my discount code to save some money on entry. Good luck.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Challenge Poconos Bogo [MSUtri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks Alan, that's quite a nice offer. I might have to take you up on it, I have a feeling that not that many people have signed up for the Poconos yet. I did the Poconos 70.3 a couple of years back and it's a fantastic area to race in. On top of that I'd like to support Rev3/Challenge as I've been doing Quassy every year and a couple of Challenges in Europe.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just let me know if you need it. Thanks for your support of Challenge races!

FWIW, I believe there are currently more people signed up for Poconos this year than raced last year, but I don't know the specifics. I raced last year, when it was a Rev3 race, and had an amazing time as well. Great course.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
HI
I have a coupon code if you are interested.

William
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Rocket
I received your pm.. The system will not let me pm you back. Perhaps bc I am new to the forum? Unsure... Anyway if you are interested in the code just offer me what you feel it's worth via private message and a way to communicate with you perhaps email? We can set up payment from there somehow. I'm signed up for the oly.. It will be my first.. I look forward to it.. My cousin who does the Placid I'm each year was going to do this with me but his dates might change so in light of that I figured someone else may be able to use the code.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A few people have private messaged me about the bogo code for the Pocono challenge. I did receive these messages but the system isn't allowing me to return private messages. I know sometimes when you are new to these forums there is an initial time period where you can't private message and I assume that is the reason.
If the interested parties want to contact me via email directly that would be fine.
I do have one bogo code. I signed up for the Olympic distance however the email from the organizer which included the code States this code is good for one bogo to the Pocono challenge for ANY DISTANCE. The code must be used by March 15.
I can be contacted via Private message if you leave me your email or contact me via email at Jhupcom@yahoo.com
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Challenge Poconos Bogo [jhupcom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
*EDIT* Gone!
Last edited by: thepachman: Feb 28, 15 18:55
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Anybody else have a discount code from the BOGO they'd be willing to sell?
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Challenge Poconos Bogo [saebodybuilder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My code is still available.
Quote Reply