Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FOUND! bb30 crankset FOUND!
Quote | Reply
FOUND! Something cheap like a gossamer is ideal. Any length 172.5 or below, standard or compact is fine. PM what you have and price shipped. thanks!

----------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by: wiRIDEfast: Apr 18, 14 4:56
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: bb30 crankset [wiRIDEfast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've got a virtually unused alloy Vision trimax in this ad. It's 175 mm crank length, though. Feel free to make an offer.

Thanks!

-Stephen in Arkansas
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: bb30 crankset [razorbacksteve] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If they were black i would go for it, but a silver crank will look ugly on this persons build.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: bb30 crankset [AMorrisonEVO5] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
looking for something cheap...nice price on the crank, but more than i want to spend on a bike that is essentially being given away.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Understand....thanks for the response.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: bb30 crankset [AMorrisonEVO5] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
no problem, i've got lots of builds going on so i will certainly keep that crank in mind if i have another build where i need to buy a crank.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm selling a BB30 crank. Here's the ad:

http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...;;page=unread#unread
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: bb30 crankset [Supersquid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i'll tell you the same thing i told AMorrisonEvo5 when he offered the same crank....very nice crank, but FAR too expensive for what I am looking for. I am looking for cheap...I can get a brand new Gossamer from bikewagon for $77.99 shipped, i am hoping someone has a lightly used one for cheaper than that. if not i will go bikewagon or take a shot at the ebay auctions that have been going around $50-55 shipped, i'd just rather not have to sit on ebay and try to push a button at the last second.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It's been a while since I've bid on ebay, but I'm pretty sure you can set an auto bid with a max bid so you don't have to sit around waiting for the auction to end.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: bb30 crankset [Supersquid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
you can, but often that will result in getting outbid at the last second by someone watching it or using a sniping program. it either requires coming in with a much higher bi than anyone else would spend or a last second bid.

Quote Reply