Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
FINAL PRICE DROP!! Easton EC 90 Aero Carbon Clinchers
Quote | Reply
2013 Easton EC 90 Aero Carbon Clinchers basically brand new, only 200 miles on them. SKEWERS included.
$850 for the set.

Last edited by: embernard: Feb 14, 14 10:19
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Sub 9+FC 404 and Easton EC 90 Aero carbon Clincher WS [embernard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Sub 9+FC 404 and Easton EC 90 Aero carbon Clincher WS [embernard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are the disc/404 clincher or tubular?
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Sub 9+FC 404 and Easton EC 90 Aero carbon Clincher WS [TriathlonKid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Zipps are Tubulars
Last edited by: embernard: Jan 29, 14 8:10
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BUMP with price changes
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Sub 9/808/404 and Easton EC 90 Aero carbon Clincher WS PRICE DROP!!!! [embernard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
are the 808's with the V9 hub? Im very interested and standing by for your reply. thanks in advance.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are those 808's the 2013 Shimano Hubs (aka 11 speed)?
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Sub 9+FC 404 and Easton EC 90 Aero carbon Clincher WS [cpsmith516] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Should be 2014 hubs and yes 11 speed.
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Sub 9/808/404 and Easton EC 90 Aero carbon Clincher WS PRICE DROP!!!! [embernard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What is your preferred payment method? Also do the 808's come with the wheel bag, skewers, brake pads, etc? I'm motivated to buy once hearing your answer. Thanks in advance
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Sub 9/808/404 and Easton EC 90 Aero carbon Clincher WS PRICE DROP!!!! [VeloGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wheels and tires are the package. PayPal is the easiest way to go.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So valve extenders or brake pads for the sale? Sorry I'm in the army overseas and it's difficult getting bike parts over here. As long as these will work with my 10 speed cassette sounds like a plan.
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Sub 9/808/404 and Easton EC 90 Aero carbon Clincher WS PRICE DROP!!!! [VeloGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wheels are compatible with 10 or 11 speed
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
$1200 shipped. all I need is your paypal info.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I should be first in line fyi...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Funds ready and waiting your paypal information.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It is 1200 +shipping, I'm not picking up shipping.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Agreed. Can you please add the skewers to the sale and I will send funds within minutes of your information
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Cincytri was 1st to take dibs on the wheels and I am waiting on his payment to post, if it doesn't they are yours. I went by order of contact, that was the fairest thing to do.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Never saw a post from him so looks as if I'm fair game to these wheels. This is not what I expected from ST forum. Out of nowhere on this thread he suddenly has dibs? That's not fair salesmanship either to play the fair game. I've posted and agreed only to have this suddenly pop up??
Last edited by: VeloGuy: Feb 9, 14 12:28
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
He had Sent several PMs And was the 1st to do so and state that he would make a payment.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wow, this thread has turned for the worse?! Let VeloGuy have first shot at the wheel set and if he bails, then I'll step back in. He sounds like he really wants/needs the wheels and no reason for anyone to be super pissed off because my communication was by PM only. Fair is fair and you should feel free to sell them to him first...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the disc 11-speed as well?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
VeloGuy-
Not cool buddy. I did post here earlier and you could have seen that if you bothered looking. Business is frequently done though PM on this board so as to spare the group the negotiations. Blasting the seller here is in poor form and completely unwarranted. I did make the first offer to pay and that is typically how we do it.
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Sub 9/808/404 and Easton EC 90 Aero carbon Clincher WS PRICE DROP!!!! [cincytri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cincytri wrote:
VeloGuy-
Not cool buddy. I did post here earlier and you could have seen that if you bothered looking. Business is frequently done though PM on this board so as to spare the group the negotiations. Blasting the seller here is in poor form and completely unwarranted. I did make the first offer to pay and that is typically how we do it.

I have scrolled through this thread numerous times and never saw a single post from you until your random interjection. So to be fair, if you are making a transaction via PM and it is unknown to the thread then it leaves an open assumption the wheels are still for sale. Furthermore, it never said sale pending which if one was indeed happening it should have been reflected. Hope that clears it up for you "buddy". I'm still here with good intentions but don't need backlash especially when I'm overseas and 5,000 miles away from the states due to a war.
Last edited by: VeloGuy: Feb 9, 14 21:03
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll leave it to the seller to decide how to resolve this. Your service is appreciated, but does that really give you a pass for whining about not being the first to come to an agreement to pay? While you were haggling with the seller, he and I came to terms. Not sure why that is so hard to understand. Sorry you got so bent out of shape over some second hand wheels. Nice wheels, but still, just wheels. Perspective, my man, perspective. You have bigger things to worry about. Get home safely.
Quote Reply

Prev Next