Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

**SOLD** FELT IA4 Frameset 58cm - $2100- Price Drop
Quote | Reply
New bike sponsor for next year, so I'm looking to move my 2015 Felt IA4. Been a great bike to me, just moving on and looking to get it to someone that will make use of it rather than have it collect dust in my garage. Having trouble attaching pictures, but will email upon request- just send me your email. Updated Pics of Frameset, willing to throw in components for someone looking for a full build.

Willing to sell as:
-(frameset + fork + seatpost + base bar + original S bend extensions): $2100 + shipping
-(all the above + Dura Ace Mechanical Shifters, Ultegra Mechanical FD & RD, Vision Trimax crankset): $2800 + shipping

Last edited by: JECap: Jan 30, 18 5:58
Quote Reply
Re: FELT IA4 58cm [JECap] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BUMP- more pics available upon request, just send me your email if you’d like to see more.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BUMP! Let’s get this to someone who could make better use of it
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi, I'm interested, please send pics to Steve.thelynns@gmail.com

Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Trying to figure out the fit.
How tall are you?

JECap wrote:
New bike sponsor for next year, so I'm looking to move my 2015 Felt IA4. Been a great bike to me, just moving on and looking to get it to someone that will make use of it rather than have it collect dust in my garage. Having trouble attaching pictures, but will email upon request- just send me your email. Pic shown has frameset with eTap groupset and 3T Ski Bend extensions that I'll take off and keep for my new bike build.

Willing to sell as:
-(frameset + fork + seatpost + base bar + original S bend extensions): $2200 + shipping (OBO)
-(all the above + Dura Ace Mechanical Shifters, Ultegra Mechanical FD & RD, SRAM BCD130 Crankset w.54/42 chainrings): $3000 + shipping (OBO)
Quote Reply
Re: FELT IA4 58cm [BrickMick] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey, I'm 6'2". Plenty of room to go up/down- I used 5mm spacers
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump. Price Drop and updated pics
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BUMP
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hello I’m interested
Quote Reply
Re: FELT IA4 58cm [jflores3953] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM Sent!
Quote Reply
Re: FELT IA4 Frameset 58cm - $2100- Price Drop [JECap] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
can you send pictures to bryan06107@gmail.com. how does this compare to the iafrd ?
Quote Reply