Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

End of Season Sale: Quintana Roo Frame, aerobar, brakes, fork - Reasonable Offers Accepted
Quote | Reply
Here is what I have available. Please PM me with a reasonable offer if you are interested:

1. Quintana Roo Lucero Carbon Frameset, Rare Espada version, 54cm. Exc condition, 1100g frame weight, includes seatpost, fork, headset and bottom bracket.

2. Easton Attack TT carbon integrated aerobar (comes with some risers), lightly used ceegee pads (one season of use), approx. 390g setup. Super light!

3. Easton EC90 aero carbon fork, carbon steerer. Exc condition.

4. Track style drop bar, black alu

5. Planet X CNC ultralight brakes, black. Super light. 197g for the set!

6. Profile Design T2 aero bars, clip on, good condition.

7. Profile Design 3/0ne aero brake levers, used one season, exc cond.
Quote Reply
Re: End of Season Sale: Quintana Roo Frame, aerobar, brakes, fork - Reasonable Offers Accepted [justtrime] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi,

How much are you looking to sell the Easton Aero bars for?

I am interested but will be honest that I am buying on a budget and have ~$80 to spend.

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: End of Season Sale: Quintana Roo Frame, aerobar, brakes, fork - Reasonable Offers Accepted [pg1990] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not $80. I have them on Ebay right now for $150. I also have some Profile Design 3/one aero brake levers that I'll throw into a package for $165 with the aerobars. Pm me if interested.
Quote Reply
Re: End of Season Sale: Quintana Roo Frame, aerobar, brakes, fork - Reasonable Offers Accepted [justtrime] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
interested in the fork - has it been cut, used?
Quote Reply