Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

ENVE 6.7 Carbon Clincher set - ridden twice. super steal -Sold
Quote | Reply
I got this set of wheels in a trade with a guy for one of my bike frames- I can produce the receipt to show when they were purchased as he had never ridden them and they were in the box still

I have ridden a grand total of 85 miles on the set. I just don't envision using these very often so I am putting them up for sale.

they have the Black ENVE SES stickers on them. I will throw in the tires as well ( Conti GP 4000IIs)

SOLD shipped in CONUS.

Kirk Noyes

Downtubes are for Dinosaurs

Last edited by: kman74: Aug 23, 15 5:55
Quote Reply
Re: ENVE 6.7 Carbon Clincher set - ridden twice. super steal [kman74] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you get to $1500 I will take them. I'm kinda cash strapped at the moment unfortunately.
Quote Reply
Re: ENVE 6.7 Carbon Clincher set - ridden twice. super steal [kman74] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are the ENVE skewers and carbon brake pads included?
Quote Reply
Re: ENVE 6.7 Carbon Clincher set - ridden twice. super steal [Blmgtnbkr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Blmgtnbkr wrote:
Are the ENVE skewers and carbon brake pads included?

yep. in fact the pads are brand new never used as I already had enve pads on the bike from my other set.

Kirk Noyes

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sorry, forgot to ask previously, what hubs?
DT Swiss? Chris King? 11 speed right?
Quote Reply
Re: ENVE 6.7 Carbon Clincher set - ridden twice. super steal [Blmgtnbkr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Blmgtnbkr wrote:
Sorry, forgot to ask previously, what hubs?
DT Swiss? Chris King? 11 speed right?

Dt Swiss 240s and yes 11speed.

Kirk Noyes

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Would you be willing to do $1600?

Would these work with a Di2 Dura Ace 11 speed?
Quote Reply
Re: ENVE 6.7 Carbon Clincher set - ridden twice. super steal [d3020] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They will work with an 11sp dura ace di2 as that's what I ride and sorry. These have 60 miles on them and come with two brand new tires. I'm firm on the price

Kirk Noyes

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any idea how difficult it is to run it as a 10spd?
In Reply To:
Quote Reply
Re: ENVE 6.7 Carbon Clincher set - ridden twice. super steal [nrfosnaugh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
with a spacer, easy

Toro Performance
Quote Reply
Re: ENVE 6.7 Carbon Clincher set - ridden twice. super steal -Sold [kman74] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are these still for Sale and what is your price?
Quote Reply
Re: ENVE 6.7 Carbon Clincher set - ridden twice. super steal -Sold [PolizziRacing] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
the title of the thread and the first post were edited over a week ago as SOLD. Sorry

Kirk Noyes

Quote Reply