Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Post deleted by 7summits
Last edited by: 7summits: Jun 24, 13 15:57
Re: Done with Triathlon for Awhile Sale: too many items to list in title....ton of new and slightly used high end equipment [7summits] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll take the CEP sleeves.

Powered by Dalzell Coaching
Last edited by: uclamutt: Jun 17, 13 8:13
Quote Reply
Re: Done with Triathlon for Awhile Sale: too many items to list in title....ton of new and slightly used high end equipment [7summits] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll take the Dura-Ace chain and Dark Speed Works Speedpack.

Please PM me for payment details.

Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Done with Triathlon for Awhile Sale: Cervelo P5, S5, P2, TYR, Quarq, Dash, SRAM, Giro...ton of new and slightly used high end equipment [7summits] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you have any cassettes for sale? I'm looking for a 11-23 or 11-25 10 speed. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Done with Triathlon for Awhile Sale: Cervelo P5, S5, P2, TYR, Quarq, Dash, SRAM, Giro...ton of new and slightly used high end equipment [engi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes I do. I am trying to put together a list of them. Most were used just for a race or 2.
Quote Reply
Re: Done with Triathlon for Awhile Sale: Cervelo P5, S5, P2, TYR, Quarq, Dash, SRAM, Giro...ton of new and slightly used high end equipment [7summits] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks, please let me know when you do.
Quote Reply
Re: Done with Triathlon for Awhile Sale: Cervelo P5, S5, P2, TYR, Quarq, Dash, SRAM, Giro...ton of new and slightly used high end equipment [engi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll take the Air Attack. Send me a PM.

RW
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You will not find a better seller anywhere... I have bought a few things from Andy... GREAT GUY!!
Quote Reply
Re: Done with Triathlon for Awhile Sale: Cervelo P5, S5, P2, TYR, Quarq, Dash, SRAM, Giro...ton of new and slightly used high end equipment [Donzo98] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Donzo98 wrote:
You will not find a better seller anywhere... I have bought a few things from Andy... GREAT GUY!!

Thanks Don. Your spacer is on its way.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
let me know if you have an 11-28 cassette.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
long shot question, would you be willling to sell fork and aerobar from the P5?? Thanks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I will take the SRAM 990 levers

Ironman Certified Coach

Currently accepting limited number of new athletes
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pm sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
another bump for a great seller with top-notch equipment. Won't find a better guy on here either...

more bikes and gear available at:

http://www.mybikeshop.com
sales@mybikeshop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Done with Triathlon for Awhile Sale: Cervelo P5, S5, P2, TYR, Quarq, Dash, SRAM, Giro...ton of new and slightly used high end equipment [tribri44] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ill take the red rear and front derailleurs

Twitter
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pm sent

---------------------------------------
Fruit snacks are for winners
Quote Reply
Re: Done with Triathlon for Awhile Sale: Cervelo P5, S5, P2, TYR, Quarq, Dash, SRAM, Giro...ton of new and slightly used high end equipment [RWankles8] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Send me an e-mail to ryanwwall@gmail.com. Cant PM yet.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Really wish I had the cash for that P5-6... Awesome deal for someone!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hello,

i would like the front and rear sram red derrailleurs if you still have them? email me pcriscuolo1 at gmail dot com

thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Done with Triathlon for Awhile Sale: Cervelo P5, S5, P2, TYR, Quarq, Dash, SRAM, Giro...ton of new and slightly used high end equipment [ptri1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested in the 54cm Cervelo P2.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i am interested in the P2 (54cm) do you still have it? where are you located? can you email me pics to stacey@dcwebdesigners.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm interested in a FD, if you still have one available.

--------------------------

TEAM HONEY BADGER
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
*Sram Red Rear Derailleur (new Red): MSRP $360, sell for $175 (used for about 6 months)

*Sram Red Front Yaw Derailleur (new Red): MSRP $137, sell for $50 (used for about 6 months)

I'll take both these, if 10 sp and still available. Just PM me your paypal address.

Thanks!

-Stephen in Arkansas
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm down for the Shimano DA 11-23 cassette.

3x IMFL now retired
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump with a few items added
Last edited by: 7summits: Jun 22, 13 7:25
Quote Reply

Prev Next