Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Does anyone have access to Specliazed Footbeds to sell me? Can't find them online!
Quote | Reply
Hey guys, I'm looking to get a more aggressive arch support insole and I would like to have some Specialized footbeds but I don't have a Specialized dealer near me that sells them. I need 44. Maybe you can go to your store and buy and then ship them to me or maybe you have some for sale. Let me know, Thank you!

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Confused Fitness Addict -- Biker first, Nutrition second, everything else third.
Quote Reply
Re: Does anyone have access to Specliazed Footbeds to sell me? Can't find them online! [idle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
specialized sells them from their site: http://www.specialized.com/...geometry-sl-footbeds
Quote Reply
Re: Does anyone have access to Specliazed Footbeds to sell me? Can't find them online! [idle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you want the green ones or blue?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a pair of the Green ones which I believe is what you are looking for that were in my old specialized shoes (switched to Giro and dont need them). The shoes were 45s I believe, but they may still fit in a 44, let me know

Quote | Reply
if you havent found any yet this gentleman has some for sale in his post.
wsuhoops1000 (Cloudburst Summit)Post #1 of 6 (494 views)Jun 30, 15 11:02Huge Sale! Nike Team USA Skinsuit, Fuji Roubaix 1.0, Prendas Ciclismo Jerseys, Look Pedals, Fizik Saddle, Specialized Saddle, Lake Shoes, Giro Helmet, and tons more.
Quote Reply
Re: Does anyone have access to Specliazed Footbeds to sell me? Can't find them online! [ddimaline] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dude won't respond to me. Gave up on him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Confused Fitness Addict -- Biker first, Nutrition second, everything else third.
Quote Reply