Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Deng Fu FM086 Plus SRAM Crank ISM Saddle and other Parts
Quote | Reply
So... I grossly under estimated my arm pad stack requirements and I'm the proud owner of a frame that won't remotely fit. Here is what I have

Deng Fu FM086 56cm - Paid 1100 plus shipping
SRAM 53/39 Carbon Cranset with Red rings - 185
Shimano 105 11-28 Cassette - 40
TRP Brakes - 150 from Deng Fu
Ultegra Chain - 30
BB30 Bottom Bracket - 30
Quick Release Chain Link - 6
Ultegra Front and Rear 11sp Deraileurs - 100
ISM PN 1.1 Saddle - 130
Set of Vision 30mm alloy rims - 150??
Dura Ace bar end shifters - 65
Vision Brake Levers - 25

So I'm into this thing for a total of 1,831. I didn't factor in the wheels because they were a takeoff from another bike I just got. So really probably about 2,000.

Everything is new or a new takeoff. Bottom bracket and brakes are installed. Cables are internally routed (this was quite the task). The aero bars and extensions come with 35 mm of risers but I also have extra risers from a profile design aeria that I have and they will work too. Will send all the hardware and extra risers.

So if you have a arm pad stack of between 568-615, the frame should work for you. The actual stack and reach of the frame is 528 and 433 but with the integrated stem, the reach is 503mm. There is some fore and aft adjustment on the arm pads too.

The fork came pre trimmed and there is really no room for spacers plus the integrated stem acts as the dust cover. However, I was playing around with a dust cover and regular stem and I got it to work, barely.

I'd like to sell it all together. I'd take 1200 for everything. I will put up pictures tomorrow. I can probably ship it for 125 or so.
Quote Reply
Re: Deng Fu FM086 Plus SRAM Crank ISM Saddle and other Parts [randymessman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would be willing to look at trades too. Set of Flo wheels or Boyd's, Williams, zipps, martindale, profile... Pretty much any decent carbon/aero wheel. Or also a 58 cm frame of some sort. Cervelo P2 would be cool.

Wahoo kickr or a computrainer. If you're interested and have something of comparable value let me know.
Last edited by: randymessman: Aug 29, 15 21:00
Quote Reply