Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

DeSoto / ST Commemorative Kit Size Med. New with tags. SOLD
Quote | Reply
I just got my kit in the mail and it looks awesome. However the jersey just doesn't fit me quite well and my cycling team is doing another kit order so I'd like to free up some funds for that. I bought the ST kit on an impulse (I found out about it a couple days before the order was due) and I really don't need that many high end kits.

Both the jersey and bibs are size MEDIUM. Still have the tags on and just tried it on once.

Selling for the original price paid plus $9 for USPS priority mail medium flat rate box shipped anywhere in the US.

Kit - $174 (after 40% discount)
Shipping - $9
Total $183

DeSoto did not offer free shipping to Hawaii, so I am taking about a $10 loss. It's a super nice looking kit. Will provide pictures if needed.
Last edited by: Jason N: Sep 1, 14 23:06
Quote Reply
Re: DeSoto / ST Commemorative Kit Size Med. New with tags. [Jason N] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hump day bump. MSRP on this kit is $290.
Quote Reply
Re: DeSoto / ST Commemorative Kit Size Med. New with tags. [Jason N] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Jason, interested. I wear primarily DeSoto stuff and can tell you their medium is too tight for me (wear DeSoto large, medium everything else), but hear that this kit is pretty loose fitting. Is that what you're finding as well? Bonus points if you can compare it against another DeSoto medium piece of gear.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey man. PM sent. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: DeSoto / ST Commemorative Kit Size Med. New with tags. [Skipjack] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What do you want a comparison against for de soto. I probably have it here.
Quote Reply
Re: DeSoto / ST Commemorative Kit Size Med. New with tags. [Grant.Reuter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks Grant. Specifically the Forza tri shorts, I also use the newer Skin Cooler long sleeve top in size large (have never owned a DeSoto Tri Top or bike jersey). If you could ballpark how they compare that would be great man. Appreciate the effort.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is this still available ?
Quote Reply
Re: DeSoto / ST Commemorative Kit Size Med. New with tags. SOLD [Jason N] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sold.
Quote Reply