Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD
Quote | Reply

Thinning the heard a bit and selling some stuff I won’t be using anymore due to some gear changes.

Dura ace 9000 C35 wheelset - these were a prototype wheel I bought from a local Shimano rep and are branded as such with words “do not ride”. That being said, I’ve got probably 4-5000mi on them and they’ve been great. Graphics have seen better days but otherwise in fine shape. Sold

Enve SES aerobar - light use, infinite adjustability. Ton of pad hardware included as well as the extensions. Like new shape. SOLD

Shimano Pro Missle aerobar (not Evo) - well used, one stripped bolt on pad holder. Work great but aren’t the prettiest. SOLD
Last edited by: kyle h: Apr 9, 18 4:56
Quote Reply
Re: DA9000 C35 wheels, Enve SES Aerobar, Shimano Pro Missle aerobar [kyle h] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump!
Quote Reply
Re: DA9000 C35 wheels, Enve SES Aerobar, Shimano Pro Missle aerobar [kyle h] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can you send me a picture of the pro missiles? bendeal @ gmail . com if thats easier. Thanks!

Benjamin Deal - Professional - Instagram - TriRig - Lodi Cyclery
Deals on Wheels - Results, schedule, videos, sponsors
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sent!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for price drops.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Shimano proto wheels are no cost. I am very surprised a Shimano rep would be so unethical to sell a pair of wheels forbidden by the manufacturer to be ridden. Shame on him. Do you have the receipt?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
About how many miles are on the ENVE bars?
Quote Reply