Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cycleops Powertap Wheelset
Quote | Reply
For sale are my 700c matching Cycleops Powertap Shimano/Sram wheelset. The wheels were used for approximately two seasons before I switched to a quarq crank based powermeter. In good shape, bulletproof. Wheels include cycleops skewers and mounted vittoria rubino training tires. Currently I cannot get the wheels to communicate with my Garmin. I do have the original powertap head unit, of which is included, but have not tried to connect the wheels to it. I am selling these as is. They may need new batteries or something minor, but I am no powetap guru. Asking $270 shipped.
Last edited by: storric5: Aug 19, 16 9:40
Quote Reply
Re: Cycleops Powertap Wheelset [storric5] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump and price drop to $230.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Have you tried to replace the batteries? It's not too tough of an undertaking? I'm interested for sure if it's in working condition, you might have a tough time selling if uncertain. Which model Powertap hub is it? Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Cycleops Powertap Wheelset [skarkokc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah I tried to about a year and a half ago with no luck. They have since sat in my garage as I use a quarq primarily anyways. I'm selling these as is. In other words, I don't have the know how or patience to mess with them, however if you are pretty familiar with the hub function it may be an easy fix. The hub is the powertap pro hub as seen here http://www.bikewagon.com/...-x5c4CFcsehgod21sFGQ
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi

Please - update me with last price on info@dmitryyakunin.com

Thank you!
Quote Reply
Re: Cycleops Powertap Wheelset [DmitryYakunin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Last price as per above was lowered to $230 or best offer shipped to your door. Hope this helps
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Rim width at braking surface?

Why not changing the battery and see if it connects? Would be a lot easier to sell if you can say it connects OK..

---------------------------------
T. Guertin / Spocket
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any clue if it is working now?
Quote Reply
Re: Cycleops Powertap Wheelset [bamatriguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No luck guys. Changed batteries. Garmin works with my quarq but not the powertap
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ready to buy it for 120 usd shipped.
if it fits - welcome to PM )
Quote Reply
Re: Cycleops Powertap Wheelset [DmitryYakunin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry that's way to low . It will cost $60 to ship them.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Rim width is a wider 23mm. Sorry for late response. I've had a lot of questions/interest but no definitive takers yet. Will drop to $210 shipped. Will otherwise list them on a popular auction site. Thanks
Quote Reply