Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

CompleteTitaniumTriBike
Quote | Reply
Aquila Titanium 650c Tri bike, Aero 6/4 ti tube,78deg.

new Reynolds Ouzo Aero Pro fork, Chris King headset, new wheels-Real hub on deep Velocity rims with Michelin Ironman tires. Ultegra groupo is less than year old, DA 9sp barend shifters, DiaComp levers, 54/42 Stronglight chainring, Syntace aerobar on Profile pursuit bar.

Similiar to Litespeed Blade and frame is less than 3 months old, with new- no miles wheelset. Priced for fast sell, this bike is race ready and pedals are all that is required. See www.aquilacycles.com for photo and geometry specs. Retail on this bike is appx $2500+. Absolutely nothing wrong with this bike, just me-herniated disk.

$1200 us or BO,

Will sell as a set with Zipp 404 carbon Tubulars, 18/24Dura Ace hub, bladed spokes for $1700us and I'll cover shipping.
Quote Reply
Re: CompleteTitaniumTriBike [triinTO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi what size is (top tube in particular) and I am from BC, so we need to talk monopoly money not real money!!

Re: CompleteTitaniumTriBike [SimpleS] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Size is 56 seat tube, top tube is 54.5, head tube is 17cm with fork uncut to fit 3cm of spacers, leaving an effective 20cm head tube.

This bike will fit rider from 5'10" to 6' Depending on various stem,aero bar lengths. Also with the headtube arrangement you can achieve a very low 40k TT position or 1-2 inches higher a more comfortable Ironman position. Also seattube is 78 deg with 75-80 obtainable depending on post style and setting. It currently comes with a generic setback post for a 75-76 angle, but if you like a more aggressive angle 77deg+ I do have a Thompson no set back post.

Canadian Dollars $1800, or $2550 with added Zipp wheels

If interested you can also contact me via phone 416-695-3658, Toronto

Thanks, Tony
Last edited by: triinTO: Jan 21, 03 14:01
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sorry to be big would have been interested. Pity

Re: CompleteTitaniumTriBike [SimpleS] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No probs,

good luck in the search. What size you looking for? I know of a small KM40 that may be up for sale.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I would ride a 51 or 52 top tube on a 78 degree seat tube. BTW did you like the Aquilla, they have a stand every yr at IMC, but look ok, especially the TI showcase they had.

My email is skmchow@sprint.ca drop me a line there.