Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Coeur d'Alene IRONMAN and 70.3 Housing Available
Quote | Reply
If you're headed to CdA for either the 70.3 in June, or the full Ironman in August and need a place to stay, let me know. I've been renting out rooms to athletes for three years now, and it's worked out great for everyone involved. My goal is to help pay my mortgage, and give you a reasonable rate to stay near the race start.

For the races, you have the option to stay Wed-Tue. The house is in Cd'A, south of I-90, and about 1 mile from the start at City Beach (~1.5mi from downtown). I'm renting out rooms, not the whole house (the Mrs. isn't comfortable with that, and I may still opt to race the 70.3 myself). I have 2 available. You will have access to a bathroom (semi-private), secure storage (inside, in the basement), bike stand/tools if needed, and a full kitchen. Grocery within easy walking distance, a short trip from the race, but also out of the craziness that engulfs the downtown area on race week.

Rates for the races are a flat rate for your stay. If you're interested in heading out for a training camp, I can also (likely) arrange a stay for that.

Message me with questions or interest. Thanks!

mckenzie
Quote Reply