Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Sold
Quote | Reply
Need to clear out some things that would be better served out on the road rather than collecting dust. Added a few pics below for frames and feel free to PM me for other photos as needed. If you think my pricing is off, feel free to make an offer. Add shipping from 06854 for all items listed below:

Frame
$999 - '12 BMC RM01 56cm - The frame was purchased NOS in February '14 and has < 1k miles. Great ride but changed to the new team sponsor bike so this has to go. Can include a stem and handlebar if needed

More Pics here

$200 - FSA Carbon Trimax 39/53 BB30 172.5 - Very good condition. Has <250 miles on it as I went to 165 cranks shortly after getting this crank.

Last edited by: CTwhippet: Jun 27, 14 12:40
Quote Reply
Re: Cleaning out wheels, saddles, cranks, frames, wetstuit, other parts [CTwhippet] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent on the bars.

"A wise man once told me......God doesn't call the equipped, he equips the called."
Quote Reply
Re: Cleaning out wheels, saddles, cranks, frames, wetstuit, other parts [CTwhippet] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent on SMP saddle.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in look 576 package with rival build kit and wheels.... Can you send some pics along with more details?

Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm also interested in the Look 576 frame.
If it's still available could you send some details and pics along to orrick15@outlook.com?
Quote Reply
Re: 55 BMC RM01, Fizik, FSA carbon trimax, FSA seatpost, Xterra Vendetta, and other parts [CTwhippet] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Updated listing with photos for the frames and removed sold wheelsets and bars
Quote Reply
Re: 55 BMC RM01, Fizik, FSA carbon trimax, FSA seatpost, Xterra Vendetta, and other parts [CTwhippet] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump and reduced prices with some pics added.
Last edited by: CTwhippet: May 21, 14 7:45
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi,

Interested in the Xterra Vendetta - is it a sleeveless or long sleeves?
Also, can you post pictures?

Best,
-d
Quote Reply
Re: 55 BMC RM01, Look 576, SRAM Red GXP, Rival FD/RD/Brakes, Fizik, FSA carbon trimax, FSA seatpost, Xterra Vendetta, and other parts [CTwhippet] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
is look frame still available, please email darqhaven@yahoo.com
Quote Reply
Re: 55 BMC RM01, Look 576, SRAM Red GXP, Rival FD/RD/Brakes, Fizik, FSA carbon trimax, FSA seatpost, Xterra Vendetta, and other parts [CTwhippet] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Crank - vision still available?
Please send me spec in private
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in the Look. What year and what Rival Components do you have and how much?
Quote Reply
Re: 55 BMC RM01, Look 576, SRAM Red GXP, Rival FD/RD/Brakes, Fizik, FSA carbon trimax, FSA seatpost, Xterra Vendetta, and other parts [syshy111] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for price drop
Quote Reply
Re: 55 BMC RM01, Look 576, Rotor 3d+, SRAM Red GXP, Rival FD/RD/Brakes, Fizik, FSA carbon trimax, FSA seatpost, Xterra Vendetta, and other parts [CTwhippet] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can you send pics of the Mavic wheelset if you still have it?

Thanks,
Nick
Quote Reply
Re: 55 BMC RM01, SRAM Red GXP, FSA carbon trimax BB30 [CTwhippet] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump...these have got to go. Make an offer
Quote Reply
Re: Sold [CTwhippet] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
is the frame still around?

Andy Mullen
Team Zoot
Quote Reply
Re: Sold [andy515] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry, sold on fleabay a week ago