Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cleaning out the extras: Specialized, Newton Running, Zipp, TYR, SHIV fuel cell and more
Quote | Reply
Specialized Carbon Fact Crank 172.5 SOLD

Specialized Fuel Cell sold

Newton Gravity $75 obo
less than 30 miles on them in great shape

Zipp 404 and 808 Decals $3 per decal obo
808 red = 4
404 black on black = 4
404 red = 4

TYR Huricane Cat 5 Wetsuit Sold

Polar Heart Rate Straps $20 each obo
T31 or T34

Road parts taking off my secondary bike, used for training rides. It was originally an 8 speed upgraded to 9 speed now moving to 10 speed.
Approximant miles:
Crank �3000+
FD and Chain � 3000

Sugino 175 triple crank $12 obo
52/42/30

Shimano Triple Front Derailure $10 obo

Shimano HG 9-speed chain 53 links $ 7 obo

Minoura Rear Mount Single bottle $6 each
Used as brace for between aero bars mount on a vision setup, much sturdier than x-lab

Vision carbon computer mount $10 obo
Lets you mount your computer in between your aero bar extensions without adding too much weight.

Dimension Steerer Extender $15 each
The Dimension Steerer Extender for 1" Threadless steerer tubes adds 2" to 3-1/4 " to the top of your steering tube.
Fits stem 1 1/8� and 1�

Quintana Roo Small Cap $10

Profile Design Cages - $4 each

Sugio Tech Shirts - $10
(1 Medium, 2 Extra Small)

All prices include shipping thru USPS.
I will combine shipping within reason for multiple items.
Last edited by: s7trice: Jun 20, 16 13:27
Quote Reply
Re: Cleaning out the extras: Specialized, Newton Running, Zipp, TYR, SHIV fuel cell and more [s7trice] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump new stuff
Quote Reply
Re: Cleaning out the extras: Specialized, Newton Running, Zipp, TYR, SHIV fuel cell and more [s7trice] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Does that fuel cell fit all size shiv frames?
Thanks

NCCP certified Comp coach
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Never mind, Got off my ass and googled. It does. What price could you do shipped to Canada?

NCCP certified Comp coach
Quote Reply
Re: Cleaning out the extras: Specialized, Newton Running, Zipp, TYR, SHIV fuel cell and more [psychosyd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, I believe it does, I have a Medium and I used the bracket and spacers provided to but on mine.
Quote Reply
Re: Cleaning out the extras: Specialized, Newton Running, Zipp, TYR, SHIV fuel cell and more [psychosyd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What city and province? I can check.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll take the fuel cell

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Re: Cleaning out the extras: Specialized, Newton Running, Zipp, TYR, SHIV fuel cell and more [ericM40-44] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry I sold it earlier today.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent about the Hurricane...

#BeADecentHumanBeing
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
hi, i'd like the black 404 stickers for my rear wheel, but i think i need 6 per wheel. in your pictures it looks like you have 8 black stickers. can I buy 6 of them?
Quote Reply
Re: Cleaning out the extras: Specialized, Newton Running, Zipp, TYR, SHIV fuel cell and more [squirrelbait] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have 5 black on black 404's
Quote Reply