Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cleaning out sale Powertap, Carbon Clinchers, Road Helmets, Wetsuits PRICE DROPS
Quote | Reply
Powertap G3 Very low miles in like new condition built into 50mm Carbon wheelset. (not actual cosmics) Rims where custom ordered from China then hand built. Front hun is a power way hub which rolls very smooth and rear hub obviously a power tap hub. Very low miles on the wheels (under 500) I just can't afford to keep these so I am open to offers. One of the stiffest set of wheels I have ever ridden. Compare to the stiffness of my 404's. My wheel builder is great. They are a 23c wide wheel which makes them more aero than a lot of the wheels on the market. I don't have the weight with the power tap but before we built the power tap we weighed them in at 1708 grams. Looking to get $1100 out of these but open to offers. Really need to move these fairly fast.

Xterra Vector Pro Blaze Wetsuit Mens Size Small Brand New $200 OBO

Lazer Genesis Used for 2 draft legal races. Comes with clear aero cover. $75 OBO

Last edited by: triguy12: Dec 1, 14 20:06
Quote Reply
Re: Cleaning out sale Powertap, Carbon Clinchers, Road Helmets, Wetsuits [triguy12] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Re: Cleaning out sale Powertap, Carbon Clinchers, Road Helmets, Wetsuits [triguy12] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What size is the helmet?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What kind of cassette on the wheels?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What does the powertap calibrate to?
Quote Reply
Re: Cleaning out sale Powertap, Carbon Clinchers, Road Helmets, Wetsuits [KingMidas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cassette is not included with the wheels but it is an 11 speed 11-26 sram Force Cassette
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
message sent
Quote Reply
Re: Cleaning out sale Powertap, Carbon Clinchers, Road Helmets, Wetsuits [specjal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Calibrates to 498.
Quote Reply
Re: Cleaning out sale Powertap, Carbon Clinchers, Road Helmets, Wetsuits [rockclimberalex] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's a medium (52cm to 58cm)
Quote Reply
Re: Cleaning out sale Powertap, Carbon Clinchers, Road Helmets, Wetsuits PRICE DROPS [triguy12] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for price drops. Accepting any offers need to get rid of this stuff
Quote Reply
Re: Cleaning out sale Powertap, Carbon Clinchers, Road Helmets, Wetsuits PRICE DROPS [triguy12] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM me what you are looking for, for the Powertap
Quote Reply
Re: Cleaning out sale Powertap, Carbon Clinchers, Road Helmets, Wetsuits PRICE DROPS [Quincyceltic] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I can't seem to send you a PM. I would like the helmet. $50 with USPS as it needs to be sent to an Army APO address (i live on base). I can paypal you once you send me your info. If you have the Lazer helmet bag too it would be great!
Quote Reply
Re: Cleaning out sale Powertap, Carbon Clinchers, Road Helmets, Wetsuits PRICE DROPS [VeloGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
VeloGuy wrote:
I can't seem to send you a PM. I would like the helmet. $50 with USPS as it needs to be sent to an Army APO address (i live on base). I can paypal you once you send me your info. If you have the Lazer helmet bag too it would be great!

Still waiting to hear from you.
Quote Reply
Re: Cleaning out sale Powertap, Carbon Clinchers, Road Helmets, Wetsuits PRICE DROPS [VeloGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PMed
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If he doesn't want the helmet I'll take it.
Quote Reply