Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Clean out - Profile Design T1+ clip ons, Rudy, Fleet Feet Tri Race Belt, cycling gear and more...
Quote | Reply
hoping to clean out some items. PayPal as gift to avoid fees.

Images of everything but the Giro here: http://s1293.photobucket.com/...ogluten2011/library/
Will add Giro later.
  • Zipp Vuka Alumina BTA mount with Zipp QuickView almost new! SOLD
  • Profile Design T1+ clip on aero bars, pads - used on road bike for roughly 3 months then i got a tri bike - practically new and in great condition $100 + split shipping
  • Rudy Project Visor One size fits all - never worn - $5 shipped
  • Pearl Izumi Blue, Large cycling gloves - $5 shipped
  • 2017 Boston Marathon Names Poster - Taped up on the wall with some thumb tacks on the side of the poster to hold in place (no thumb tack holes pushed through poster ) $5 shipped
  • Perfect Pull UP - hanging Ab straps - $10 shipped
  • Tifosi semi hard Glasses case (case only) - $5 shipped
  • Fleet Feet Sports Triathlon race belt - black and white - $5 shipped
  • Lace Lockers "I rocked 26.2" brand new - $3 shipped
  • Air Force Academy Cycling Jersey - Men's Medium - $8 shipped
Last edited by: nogluten: Nov 17, 17 11:51
Quote Reply
Re: Clean out - Giro, Zipp, Profile Design T1+ clip ons, and more... [nogluten] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
need pic of - Profile Design T1+ clip on aero bars and pads - used on road bike for roughly 3 months then i got a triathlon bike - practically new and in like-new condition $100
Quote Reply
Re: Clean out - Giro helmet, Zipp Vuka BTA mount, Profile Design T1+ clip ons, and more... [nogluten] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Stilll have profile design t1+?
If so, could you send me pictures please. tks
Quote Reply
Re: Clean out -Flo 60/90, Giro helmet, Zipp Vuka BTA mount, Profile Design T1+ clip ons, and more... [nogluten] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
added Flo 60/90
Quote Reply
Re: Clean out -Flo 60/90, Giro helmet, Zipp Vuka BTA mount, Profile Design T1+ clip ons, and more... [nogluten] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Willing to sell the flo 90 alone? if so price? thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What a deal on those Flo's!!! 1500 miles and only $75 off new retail that's a steal

"The pain is temporary, the memories will last the rest of your life" ~ John Collins

Follow me on Instagram & Twitter
Quote Reply
Re: Clean out -Flo 60/90, Giro helmet, Zipp Vuka BTA mount, Profile Design T1+ clip ons, and more... [mbecks2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
While I was as thinking the same thing when I saw the ad, I don’t think we should be making a habit of calling out posters on their chosen pricing. The market demand will take care of that.
Quote Reply
Re: Clean out -Flo 60/90, Giro helmet, Zipp Vuka BTA mount, Profile Design T1+ clip ons, and more... [DFW_Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
my bad on the asking price for the Flos, folks, I didn't properly do my research beforehand. I updated post and removed them as I'll be keeping them.
Quote Reply
Re: Clean out - Zipp Vuka BTA mount, Profile Design T1+ clip ons, and more... [nogluten] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is the zipp BTA mount still available? I believe I sent a PM but I have not heard back.
Quote Reply
Re: Clean out - Profile Design T1+ clip ons, Rudy, Fleet Feet Tri Race Belt, cycling gear and more... [nogluten] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ZIPP Vuka BTA Mount Sold
Quote Reply