Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cervelo p3 alu, mad fiber clinchers, giro selector, specialized trivent, vision basebar, extensions and brake levers
Quote | Reply
Selling a few parts I have lying around.

Vision 26 mm basebar with vision brake levers attached. I cut off the upturns and mounted this but never used it. Brake levers are new and unused also. $40 shipped

Vision 26 mm extensions that are uncut. The pad bolts are slightly rusted. I have the longer bolts and spacers for them. $25 shipped

Pm me with questions or for more detailed photos.
Last edited by: itritoo: Sep 6, 17 17:30
Quote Reply
Re: vision basebar, extensions and brake levers, microshift carbon 10 speed bar end shifters [itritoo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Brake is sold.
Quote Reply
Re: vision basebar, extensions and brake levers, microshift carbon 10 speed bar end shifters [itritoo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Some great parts for a budget build there. That trimax basebar is sweet. It's what I run and they are getting harder to find.

-------------------
Madison photographer Timothy Hughes | Instagram
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bumping up to say I'm open to offers. I don't need this stuff taking up room on my bike shelf.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I can take the zipp extensions if they are still available.
Quote Reply
Re: vision basebar, extensions and brake levers, microshift carbon 10 speed bar end shifters [arteves] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just sent you a pm.
Quote Reply
Cervelo p3 alu, mad fiber clinchers, specialized tri bent carbon, giro selector, vision basebar, extensions and brake levers, microshift carbon 10 speed bar end shifters [itritoo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Adding a few items to my for sale thread.
I am selling my aluminum cervelo p3. I built it up last winter, and have only ridden it on the trainer since.
Specs on the bike
55cm w/700 cm wheels red and white painted
Drivetrain is sram 1x11.
Chainring is xsync 50 tooth n/w 172.5 length
Rear derailleur is rival with clutch
2 cassettes included. 32 tooth and 36 tooth
Vision basebar with zipp alumina clip ons.
Shimano brake levers
SRAM RTC 11 speed shifter
Front brake is a tririg omega
Rear brake is shimano ultegra
Saddle is a Cobb v flow plus
For $2200 + shipping I will include a pair of mad fiber carbon clincher wheels. Wheels have about 5500 miles on them. They have new Michelin pro race tires. 700x23
Bike price with no wheels is $900 + shipping
I also have a blue and black giro selector tt helmet, size large, and a pair of specialized carbon trivent shoes that are in excellent shape. They are a men's 11 1/2.
Pm for pictures. Tiny pic isn't playing nice at the moment.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo p3 alu, mad fiber clinchers, specialized tri bent carbon, giro selector, vision basebar, extensions and brake levers, microshift carbon 10 speed bar end shifters [itritoo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bumping the bike, helmet, wheels and shoes back to the top. Everything else is sold. Open to offers!
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo p3 alu, mad fiber clinchers, specialized tri bent carbon, giro selector, vision basebar, extensions and brake levers, microshift carbon 10 speed bar end shifters [itritoo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
are the mad fibers still for sale?
Quote Reply