Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cervelo P5 Six 54CM Matte Dura-Ace/Ultegra 11-Speed - Like New (Only 80 miles) - PRICE DROP
Quote | Reply
I have a basically brand new Cervelo P5 Six for sale. I bought the frameset brand new about 2 months ago and had it professionally built out for Ironman St. George. I am the only owner and don't quite have 80 miles on it (56 of which is Ironman St. George). It has a small scratch on the paint from where I got over excited opening all the packaging and scratched the paint with a razor knife. It also has a small scuff on the front edge of the bull horns where it fell over while resting against a wall in St. George. Other than those two imperfections, it's brand new. Here's what you'll get:

• 2014 Cervelo P5 Six w/ Matte Paint (includes the 3T cockpit with all 3 cockpit setups)(Same as 2017 P5 with different paint)
  • Magura RT8TT Brakes
  • SwissStop Black Prince Pads
  • Large aero fork (Not UCI legal)
  • Adamo Prologue Saddle
  • Shimano Dura-Ace bar end shifters (11 Speed)
  • Shimano Ultegra front and rear derailleurs (11 Speed)
  • Shimano Ultegra 52/36 170mm crankset
  • SRAM Red hollow pin chain
  • Shimano R5 Wheelset
  • Shimano 105 11-28 Cassette

Nothing on this bike has been cut down. The seat post, fork, and aero bars are still at full length and ready to be fitted to you. The bike is perfectly built, fast, and ready to ride. Just needs pedals and wheels (ENVE wheels shown in pictures are not included). I'm only selling it because this is too much bike for me. I need to build up my bike power before I can justify having a bike of this caliber.

Looking for $3800 but make me an offer.
Last edited by: Kazpilot25: Jan 11, 18 8:43
Quote Reply
Re: 2014 Cervelo P5 Six 54CM Matte - Like New (Only 80 miles) [Kazpilot25] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: 2014 Cervelo P5 Six 54CM Matte - Like New (Only 80 miles) [Kazpilot25] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TTT
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price lowered
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P5 Six 54CM Matte Dura-Ace/Ultegra 11-Speed - Like New (Only 80 miles) - PRICE DROP [Kazpilot25] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P5 Six 54CM Matte Dura-Ace/Ultegra 11-Speed - Like New (Only 80 miles) - PRICE DROP [Kazpilot25] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We’re you located?
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P5 Six 54CM Matte Dura-Ace/Ultegra 11-Speed - Like New (Only 80 miles) - PRICE DROP [Culley22] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm in Surprise, AZ
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I need to run the numbers, I may be a 56...but i need to see how my fit loots on the P5-6

Your location almost works perfectly.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P5 Six 54CM Matte Dura-Ace/Ultegra 11-Speed - Like New (Only 80 miles) - PRICE DROP [Culley22] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Let me know.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kazpilot25 wrote:
Let me know.

Won't be until I get down to my place in NV in Nov. Don't have my measurements with me, and its down there.

I'm a 56 on my road bike and on my current tri bike though. Sorry about not getting back to you sooner on this.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TTT
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
do you sell just the frame ?
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P5 Six 54CM Matte Dura-Ace/Ultegra 11-Speed - Like New (Only 80 miles) - PRICE DROP [arturo1685] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I’d rather keep it all together.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ok, Ping me if you Change your mind
In Reply To:
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P5 Six 54CM Matte Dura-Ace/Ultegra 11-Speed - Like New (Only 80 miles) - PRICE DROP [arturo1685] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price lowered
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I’m interested, what is the best way to contact you? Does the $3,800 include the wheelset in the photos?
In Reply To:
Thanks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What is the current status of your bike ? Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P5 Six 54CM Matte Dura-Ace/Ultegra 11-Speed - Like New (Only 80 miles) - PRICE DROP [cttrimd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still available.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P5 Six 54CM Matte Dura-Ace/Ultegra 11-Speed - Like New (Only 80 miles) - PRICE DROP [hydena] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No. It includes a set of Shimano R5s with brand new 105 cassette.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi Kazpilot25,
Could you please pm with the photos of the little dameges described?
Would you ship or you require local pick up only?
Regards
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P5 Six 54CM Matte Dura-Ace/Ultegra 11-Speed - Like New (Only 80 miles) - PRICE DROP [dbman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd ship at your expense. I'll shoot you a PM.
Quote Reply