Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cervelo P5 54cm -- price lowered to $2300
Quote | Reply

This is a 2013 model bought used from Austin Tricyclist.

Key features:

* Original Rotor 170mm Rotor crank with oval ring included (Power2Max shown in photo not include)

* Replaced crappy bottom bracket with BBInfinite ceramic BB - also 6 months old. Now it actually spins and NO CREAKs. Extra set of ceramic bearings included.

* 10 speed SRAM Red drivetrain & shifters

* 3T aura pro aero bar

Known defects:

* Scratches and paint chips on headtube -- see photos

* Scrape on side of aerobar - see photos

* Scratches around BB area from dropped chain (couldn't get good photo of this)

* Rear brake does not adjust from lever. It brakes just fine, it's just that the little lever screw doesn't make the brakes go in and out.

NOTE: wheels and Power2Max crank are not included. Everything else shown in photos is included.

My latest book: "Out of the Melting Pot, Into the Fire" is on sale on Amazon and at other online and local booksellers
Last edited by: jens: Dec 15, 17 13:56
Quote Reply
Re: 54cm P5-3 with Power2Max 3D+ and Zipp bump disk - $3800 [jens] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

More photos:

Scratches & chips!

Scratches on side of aerobar and brake lever

My latest book: "Out of the Melting Pot, Into the Fire" is on sale on Amazon and at other online and local booksellers
Last edited by: jens: Sep 23, 17 10:19
Quote Reply
Re: 54cm Cervelo P5-3 with Power2Max 3D+ and Zipp bump disk - $3500 [jens] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Bumped for price reduction

Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P5 54cm with Power2Max 3D+ and Zipp bump disk - price lowered to $3200 [jens] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Price lowered to $3200.

Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P5 54cm with Power2Max 3D+ - price lowered to $3000 [jens] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Final price drop before I ebay it.....

Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P5 54cm with Power2Max 3D+ - price lowered to $3000 [jens] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did I miss something? What are you moving on to?
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P5 54cm with Power2Max 3D+ - price lowered to $3000 [chicanery] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chicanery wrote:
Did I miss something? What are you moving on to?

I don't want to kill my own sale. But I've concluded that press-fit BB bikes are condemned to sub-optimal performance, both from a frictional and an aerodynamic standpoint. So, I'm going back to a pre-2010 frame.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In the end, we'll all be on P4's and Suplicy Quantums.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump

Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P5 54cm with Power2Max 3D+ - price lowered to $2900 [jens] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Bump for price drop

Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P5 54cm with Power2Max 3D+ - price lowered to $2600 [jens] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

One more price drop.....

Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P5 54cm with Power2Max 3D+ - price lowered to $2600 [jens] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
to 2300 now.

Quote Reply